OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bl2head530.jpeg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7p0A9GVTtE​

Story:
A new era of shoot and loot is about to begin. Play as one of four new vault hunters facing off against a massive new world of creatures, psychos and the evil mastermind, Handsome Jack. Make new friends, arm them with a bazillion weapons and fight alongside them in 4 player co-op or split-screen on a relentless quest for revenge and redemption across the undiscovered and unpredictable living planet.

:arrow: Official Website
:arrow: Characters
:arrow: Skill Tree Builder

I personally have been looking forward to it since forever. I keep checking the scene release to check for a early leak. I plan on playing as Maya for my first run, Anyone here hyped as well? Preorder the game? What edition did you get? Want to give me the DLC codes? ...I didn't think so. :D

ColeGingeyRamey

Trophies
Website
easyfreebiez.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow would love to get this game. I feel borderlands 1 left off so... on edge. It was kinda like WTF I just played through and killed the vault boss. Where's the vault? LoL hopefully this answers all my questions! I want better skills. I feel like once you max leveled you dominated everything no challenge...

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I recently started to play the first game again as i didn't really give my first play on it a chance.

Still not too sure on how much i like it, but still put my pre-order on Amazon for this.

Ah well, that's me all over, ride the hype train.

Give my DLC codes to Devin :unsure:

nah i don't think so :P

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently started to play the first game again as i didn't really give my first play on it a chance.

Still not too sure on how much i like it, but still put my pre-order on Amazon for this.

Ah well, that's me all over, ride the hype train.

Give my DLC codes to Devin :unsure:

nah i don't think so :P

Aha I thought so. I'm just going to buy the preorder codes off of eBAY for $13. :D

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well. Two things. I hope it leaks today, so I can play it today and quite a bit tomorrow. If it only gets dumped on release date, I'm glad I have the day after off of school. :D

If anyone finds a leak mind posting the file name? Which is not against the rules on here at all.

hatredg0d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just pre loaded the game on steam. I own the first one (GOYE) never even beat it. I really liked it, but its a drag not having any pc gaming friends.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it, have been playing it. Loving everything about it so far. Playing Maya for my first run. If anyone wants to play sometime (Although I don't have a mic yet.), the gamertag is "Roxas Is Sora".

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
urrrgh waiting for a leak so bad----_---- lol

EDIT: Did you buy or "buy" and is it good Devin?

I pirated it. Downloaded it. And yes it's very good. I had to let someone borrow my controller, but as soon as I get it back I have to go to Sanctuary.

Damn >.< got a bad burn with my last Verbatim -.- did manage to play for a few hours though, it's pretty fun. Gonna have to pick some discs up sometime tomorrow.

My friend Sam also had that issue. Disc could not be read? Burned it at 6x. I myself am loving ODDEs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: