Hacking BootROM signature unverified error

daemonspudguy

Garbage purveyor with a Japanese N3DS, they/them.
OP
Trophies
Website
jacobatice.com
XP
Country
United States
Here ye go
0a2b23753f4a711872060173979684f2.jpg

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I know that. Anywhere I can an ntrboot card cheap?
Do you know what you did to bring the console to that 8046 bluescreens of death error?

Have a look at TurdPooCharger's signature for flashcart options. Note that you will need any other working DS system to flash a cheap cart into ntrboot mode while the R4i Gold 3DS Plus comes preflashed and has an internal switch for ntrboot/DS game modes.

A hardmod is dangerous if you are not skilled/good with the soldering iron and the hardmod is less helpful than ntrboot. You would need to have a good, full NAND image in order to repair the damage while ntrboot can start GodMode9 for troubleshooting in any case.
Any attempt to flash an image via hardmod should be done after backing up the current bricked status. There might be console unique data that could be lost in case anything with flashing via hardmod goes wrong.

Good luck!

daemonspudguy

Garbage purveyor with a Japanese N3DS, they/them.
OP
Trophies
Website
jacobatice.com
XP
Country
United States
Do you know what you did to bring the console to that 8046 bluescreens of death error?

Have a look at TurdPooCharger's signature for flashcart options. Note that you will need any other working DS system to flash a cheap cart into ntrboot mode while the R4i Gold 3DS Plus comes preflashed and has an internal switch for ntrboot/DS game modes.

A hardmod is dangerous if you are not skilled/good with the soldering iron and the hardmod is less helpful than ntrboot. You would need to have a good, full NAND image in order to repair the damage while ntrboot can start GodMode9 for troubleshooting in any case.
Any attempt to flash an image via hardmod should be done after backing up the current bricked status. There might be console unique data that could be lost in case anything with flashing via hardmod goes wrong.

Good luck!
My brother has a 2ds xl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and a buddy used to play that, is pretty fun. Graphics were pretty good also at that time, I think what 5-6 years ago. --Edit yea was 2018
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Surprised they never made a second one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It takes two was their newest different theme
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't care for that one so much, but didn't play it much either.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just played little of "Still Wakes The Deep" , just came to gamepass today, its alright, kinda creepy. I'm not usually a horror game fan, but it looks really good graphic wise, esp w 4k. I admit it made me jump a few times.
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    Anyone here using the 3DS?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    do u have pretendo?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    whats ur code?
  • B @ btjunior:
    i dont have pretendo sorry
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    oh ok
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    well if ur console isnt modded i suggest u to mod it
  • B @ btjunior:
    also, just curius, does the freinds app still work after the shutdown?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    yes
  • B @ btjunior:
    nice
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    but u cant play online games anymore :(
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i miss going in other peoples town
  • B @ btjunior:
    yeah
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i have a friend named Pineapple (@pineappleJuice hi). we played a lot the day b4 the server shutdown
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I preten to know doe
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @LNLenost how well is the pretendo servers, you ever get kicked off games when playing online?
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    @BigOnYa not always you get kicked. it happens rarely to me.
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    ofc they're not great, but props to them for making this
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    btw, I decided to make the nintendo support team going insane
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i told them my badges disappeared after i opened the badge arcade after the shutdown, but actually they disappeared because i opened the badge arcade w/ pretendo
    LNLenost @ LNLenost: i told them my badges disappeared after i opened the badge arcade after the shutdown, but...