• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoNight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Records show that the person widely known as Waninkoko was an employee of Nintendo of Europe from September of 2004 to January of 2006."

LOL, I'am also the king of England btw. Anyone want to be knighed?

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is more fake than fakesauce. They don't need to do that with bootmii to kill piracy. Bootmii kills piracy by it's self. No IOS access, no piracy.

phpgeek

Trophies
XP
Country
I just found out that the up and coming wii motion plus device contains an embedded anti-piracy chip! When you point the wiimote at an illegally installed channel it deletes it (including HBC)!! I know this is true because I read it on the internet!!!

Code:
Source: http://www.mygullibleass.com/mydogownsninty/

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
phpgeek said:
I just found out that the up and coming wii motion plus device contains an embedded anti-piracy chip! When you point the wiimote at an illegally installed channel it deletes it (including HBC)!! I know this is true because I read it on the internet!!!

Code:
Source: http://www.mygullibleass.com/mydogownsninty/

ur not serious are u
rofl2.gif

Zarode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if this is true, someone is gonna brick their wii, warn the net, coder comes and decompiles the code, makes it safe, and (might as well) "steal their work" or whatever those blow hards are calling it.

Jesus, I've never seen so much drama, ever. Bunch of baby coders.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, that site is great, can't stop laughing. Whoever made that blog is awesome and really funny. God, Waninkoko working for Nintendo, Project TrustDev... It's all so ridiculously funny. Ah, that was a good laugh.

Mods, close the thread before even more n00bs believe this.

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't beleive this bullshit, not everyone who uses loaders uses it for piracy. I can't believe them, plus, alot of people don't know if these IOS's are on their system, so some who don't even have loaders period could get fucked, this isn't cool. And I was really looking forward to BootMii. I hope someone will go through and alter the code to take this stupid thing out.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaos Punk said:
I can't beleive this bullshit, not everyone who uses loaders uses it for piracy. I can't believe them, plus, alot of people don't know if these IOS's are on their system, so some who don't even have loaders period could get fucked, this isn't cool. And I was really looking forward to BootMii. I hope someone will go through and alter the code to take this stupid thing out.
Seriously? Read the thread, this is a complete joke. It'd be on a more credible site if it was real. Man, the Wii Scene just brings out the n00bs, eh?

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is ridiculous, its almost like I'm in high school again... I don't know what "scene" drama is worse, indie bands or Wii Homebrew.
wacko.gif
Even the PSP scene didn't get this bad...

My question is this; what about those of use who AREN'T pirates but use pirate tools to play legitimately backed up games? I use USB Loader to play Smash Bros on ALL THE TIME, and I own it. Thats just one of the actual Wii discs I own that I use a USB Loader to play on. Any kind of mod where I can get around wearing my disc drive down, as it was one of the launch consoles with the shitty lens on it that has a hard time reading SSBB, I'm all for it. Every game I own for my 360 is installed to the hard drive, so my drive doesn't get used as quickly as it would vs reading from disc.

I have a few emulators, but jesus, where can I legitimately (and financially feasibly) get NES, SNES, Genesis, or Scumm games? Nowhere.

Where is the line drawn between piracy and legitimate "archiving" of your games? As far as everyone knows, any game anyone is playing on a USB Loader when they post in a thread saying "PLZ HALP I CNT GET ____ TO WURK IN MAI USB LODUR," they actually own. Unless you go to their house, and don't find any Wii games while they're playing MadWorld on their Wii. Until you KNOW they're a pirate, don't accuse most of being one. But hell, would half of the users be here if it wasn't for piracy?
rolleyes.gif

I say, let them do what they want with their software. Someone else will pick up their slack anyway, and code pirate tools, if they're really doing this with "TrustDev."

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Very funny... if it was in EOF. Don't spam bullshit on the Wii Hacking board kthx.

Moved to EOF and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did someone loose a leg? You're fired
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sometimes I wonder where I went wrong and why I'm so dissatisfied with my life
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Then I find myself arguing with someone on reddit about how blatantly wrong their understanding of the USB Power Delivery specification is.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    At 1 AM.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where did I go wrong, again? 😕
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, What do you mean?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, always blame women
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Blame woke.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Blame society.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Woke isn't part of society they woke up from it
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    *spends years yelling "wake up sheeple"
    *acts shocked when they actually wake up
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Make up your mind.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean the government doesn't care? :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The government
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol jedi fallen order crashed on SteamDeck through ea play guess the deck doesn't have the force
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Well it's called the "fallen" order, not the "stable" order.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The "smooth running" order.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess they weren't lying about not being compatible
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ea play is such hot garbage for making you register per console
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Site's down again. :/
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Site's down again. :/