Hacking black screen upon boot on mario allstars NTSC

Sebastian25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE help, what am I doing wrong. This works for other people but I tried using the tutorial and
I used a NTSC smc rom of allstars. Upon making the wad file and installing it, I get the "classic controller needed" screen and then it goes black.

Can the pal rip thats floating on the net work on NTSC consoles? is there a way to get it working on NTSC?

Mooshywooshy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you using All stars or All stars + world? I injected All Stars + World a while back and it worked fine, but I never tried normal All Stars
ohmy.gif

Sebastian25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do i have to set an offset?

i used injectuwad and it made a wad file but it hangs.

what am I doing wrong, im pretty sure i used both/

Sebastian25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ THANK U SO MUCH! ODDLY ENOUGH IT WORKS! I can confirm that Super Mario Allstars NTSC without Super Mario World works as an injected rom.

NikoK

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't understand why everyone is caring about SNES VC. There are tons of SNES emulators which you can pack into a wad that will play more than just one game... N64 VC is the only one that really matters at the moment imo.

Sebastian25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo will release N64 games in the future, so there won't be a need to inject anything.. and if they dont once something like majoras mask comes out, developers can test on it and see if it can be injected.

mario allstars will never be released on virtual console, doing so would cut into nintendos bottom line profits

500 + 500 + 500 + 500 + 800

28.00 dollars worth of WII points for the price of 8.00.

and i dont like running a disc to run an emulator it destorys the whole point of the VC channels.

zwei_fuss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For me this is the only way... none of the the snes9x builds I've tried have worked for me. Black screen upon boot on every single rom.

cobain76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Because I don't care playing all The SNES games, I just want to play some, and is faster to turn on your wii and select your SENES game channel.

NikoK said:
I don't understand why everyone is caring about SNES VC. There are tons of SNES emulators which you can pack into a wad that will play more than just one game... N64 VC is the only one that really matters at the moment imo.

cobain76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well yesterday I used injectuwad V2, and injected super mario all Stars into the Donkey Kong Country Wad (NTSC), And is working fine.

Even I created another version with cheats (my wife isn't very skilled, videogames) and it is working fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.