Hacking Black Philips replacement screws for Wii needed...

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
where can you buy those Philips screws which are holding the black plate where the GC controllers and Memcards connects?

I´ve searched the net and didnt find a thing, just a replacement set where all other needed screws are in except the 3 Philips screws...

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Well, this is pretty complicated here where I live, I would appreciate if someone knows a Internet shop where I could order them, I dont care if I have to pay shipping costs.

Please if anyone of you knows where I can get them, let me know.
Thanks.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Come on guys, somebody knows where I could get them, preferable online because I am located in Austria and where I live there arent much chances to get hands on the screws...

Dont let me down.

Thanks!

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
ploggy said:
http://www.mrmodchips.co.uk/catalog/produc...products_id=563

Would these do ?

I´ve ordered these already but this are the other screws needed, the small black Philips screws are not included which I cannot understand...

QUOTE(Kingston @ Sep 24 2009, 02:27 PM) i know some people who work at philips i can ask them if you like

This would be great man, Yes please, go and ask would be a blast!

rigsbynation

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
G0dLiKe said:
ploggy said:
http://www.mrmodchips.co.uk/catalog/produc...products_id=563

Would these do ?

I´ve ordered these already but this are the other screws needed, the small black Philips screws are not included which I cannot understand...

QUOTE(Kingston @ Sep 24 2009, 02:27 PM) i know some people who work at philips i can ask them if you like

This would be great man, Yes please, go and ask would be a blast!
LMAO, hilarious.
He doesn't mean this seriously mate, Philips do not make screws, LMFAO.

Just go to any hardware store and ask for similar

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Ya, I know just wanted to show some enthusiasm....

I know thats just the name of the screws...

Dont had any success at hardware stores, possibly there is somewhere a internet shop which sells them.

mattjd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Had a little look around. I found a set that had everything except those little black screws...

I am also planning to buy replacement screws. I have destroyed the screws when taking off the dvd drive :S

I guess you have to find a hardware store which can make custom screws for you...

mattjd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wasnt me who scrambled my screws it was the guy who soldered the chip in for me :S

I opened up yesterday to clean it because of lag problems (fixed now) the dvd drive screws are basically circle holes in them :S

had to use a flat head screw driver and carve a new slot in XD

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could try to take a Dremel tool to cut a small line on the top and turn them into flat head screws

has worked for me in the past
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
I thought I´d drop Nintendo support a mail about me needing the screws and hey, they gonna send it to me xD

and on top of this, I´ll possibly get some of the original stickers for the screwholes too! Yay!!!

Thanks Nintendo support!

Besides, I´ve ordered those Talismoon Wii replacement feet and sticker set but this is kinda annoying... the stickers are to large and glossy, the feet arent white, they are more kinda dirtwhite... damn this is real lost money...

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Today I had a package in the mail with the screws needed, Nintendo support sent them to me....

Hopefully I´ll receive those stickers too...

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
I love Nintendo support in Austria, the guys sent me the stickers for the front Triwing screwholes and 2 feet.

As I wrote before, I bought this replacement sticker set by Talismoon and it sucks.

The stickers are too big, the feet aren´t white, they are more dirty white, a little yellow WTF?

Thanks Nintendo support Stadelbauer I got what I needed. And the best thing, I didnt have to pay a cent =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: