Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
bitsaw.png
Hi guys, long time GBAtemp member Shubshub has almost completed a fun little rage puzzle platformer called Bit.Saw. With visuals reminiscent of the good old Gameboy you have to manipulate gravity to traverse Bit.Saws 24 levels and hopefully you won't break your keyboard out of frustration in the process! The best thing is Shubshub has made available a generous 5 level demo of the games early build for you all to try out right now by clicking the link below. If you enjoy the demo please help support a fellow temper by pre-ordering the game for as little as $1 (or more if you are feeling generous). Pre-orders will get a free download key of the games soundtrack delivered to their email, so go and check it out now!

Reactions: lps

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
That shubshub guy sounds like a cool guy c:

EDIT #11/9/2014

Game will feature Statistics of how well you have done in each level including Best Time and
Times gravity has been manipulated

There will be trophies to collect which may unlock special stuff in the future

Also there are Secrets within the game which you need to discover yourself!

Reactions: Ryukouki

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Just a heads-up, last I checked, the demo is a poor representation of the actual game, because it's a lot buggier. I still think "Thomas Was Alone" will always be a better game, but I'll at least make sure this pleb puts out a product that isn't complete ass (because I won't let him until it's as good as he can make it).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I havent finished watching it so no spoilers pls