Hacking Big reductions on 3ds flashcards at eachmall

fiber0311

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to say that I ordered a Gateway from Eachmall the 09-12-2013, and got it the 12-27-2013. Tracking never worked, but the order arrived pretty fast all things considered (I live in Europe, btw).

As for the packaging, it was ridiculous... They didn't even bother to fold the gateway cardboard to make a box. They slipped the cards directly in the enveloppe and sent it... Kinda disapointed on that aspect.

Kane49

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just wanted to say that I ordered a Gateway from Eachmall the 09-12-2013, and got it the 12-27-2013. Tracking never worked, but the order arrived pretty fast all things considered (I live in Europe, btw).

As for the packaging, it was ridiculous... They didn't even bother to fold the gateway cardboard to make a box. They slipped the cards directly in the enveloppe and sent it... Kinda disapointed on that aspect.

How is 3 months delivery even remotely fast ?

pin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
They don't accept credit cards? D:

Not true. I ordered on Mastercard and also I'm in EU and it took about 3 weeks to come. Remember Chinese New Year is coming up so best to get any orders in before then.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Crap and I ordered a Gateway just 2 days ago for $72.
Well, they haven't sent it yet so I'll send them an email to cancel my order and hope they see it before they ship out the package. I am not sure about the reliability of the website I used anyway (r4pick.com), they were listed pn ShopTemp so I figure they're not scammers but I've never heard of the site before.

szh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Not true. I ordered on Mastercard and also I'm in EU and it took about 3 weeks to come. Remember Chinese New Year is coming up so best to get any orders in before then.

They only gave options for Western Union and WebMoney :X Sorry, I'm pretty new at this...

pin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
They only gave options for Western Union and WebMoney :X Sorry, I'm pretty new at this...

Must depend which country you are from then as US people had issues too. I thought these were shipped via Singapore anyway - just hang around the airport :wink:

Hellz92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
They pay customs. I think they write a low value on the envelope so they hardly ever get stopped anyway

Sweet, you never had any issues with it?

Edit: What is the difference between the .me and .com domain? As for example: the .com domain doesn't have supercard DSTwo, but the .me domain does have it. Is there any reason for this?

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a DSTwo from them back when they were Eachgame and still accepted PayPal, that came through fine. I also ordered a PS3 controller that used a 2.4Ghz dongle rather than bluetooth last December, and ended up getting a wired controller with a detachable cord, in the wrong color. They use a third-party credit card processing group for card transactions, and it seems secure, but if you want to use your PP funds with them you'll need a PayPal debit card.

All that said, despite my misgivings, an R4i that's apparently compatible with 3DS 7.0.0/7.1.0 for under $4.50 shipped is something I'll take without question most days. I need my DS fix.

sharkie545

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just letting people know i bought a r4 from them on 06-22 shipped 06-24 i got it delivered to canada on 07-03. Tracking number provided and it worked all the way through and no customs either.

Also they do accept credit card like visa etc. Thats how i paid and i just bought the gateway paying through visa.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

fiuuu, you give me hope. I ordered it on 9/12/2013 and I thought it should have arrived in these last days after the holidays, but if it took 3 months for you I can hope it didn't get lost '>_>

Pedro Duarte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used credit card thru tenpay.
I ordered on 30/11 and arrived on 24/12.
Tracking number worked for me!
Only the package seemed inappropriate.

alexei_gp

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I ordered a DSTwo from them back when they were Eachgame and still accepted PayPal, that came through fine. I also ordered a PS3 controller that used a 2.4Ghz dongle rather than bluetooth last December, and ended up getting a wired controller with a detachable cord, in the wrong color. They use a third-party credit card processing group for card transactions, and it seems secure, but if you want to use your PP funds with them you'll need a PayPal debit card.

All that said, despite my misgivings, an R4i that's apparently compatible with 3DS 7.0.0/7.1.0 for under $4.50 shipped is something I'll take without question most days. I need my DS fix.
i want to know what r4 are you saying? because i want the best flashcard for my dslite and im buying in eachmall.I dont care too much for the nintendo 3ds compatibility. i have a dstwo but i prefer a normal flashcart...because the dstwo its to bulky.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill