Wilburt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.
I understand moddable ps3's are in demand, and I have one.
The details are PS3 slim CECH-2503B.
MINVERCHK says " update data of version 3.40 or later can be installed on this system"
It was bought either October or November 2011 and it has minimum use of the optical drive.
It has a 500GB hard drive in at the moment, but I kept the original 320 gb hard drive that came with it.
Controller and box included.
I can give serial number too
Where is the best place to sell moddable PS3'3,
I was thinking eBay but as it's sought after model I don't think it would get to the right enthusiasts who wants to mod to custom firmware.
Please can you give me some pointers on where yeah I could offer this for sale. In the United Kingdom near Leeds
I can send pictures and I hope you don't think I'm being cheeky asking this kind of question on my first post,
But any feedback or ideas would be welcome.
Thank you for your time

Last edited by Wilburt,

Wilburt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.
It's me again!
I have another question.
How much would this moddable PS3 be worth?
Also if I decided to keep it, how much does it cost for someone to put a CFW on it, as I haven't the skills to attempt it mysel

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ebay probably, you can sell it slightly more if you mod it, as long you don't provide any warez on the system you could also sell it here on the forum, but you need 100 post to gain access to the trading section.

Reactions: Wilburt

Wilburt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ebay probably, you can sell it slightly more if you mod it, as long you don't provide any warez on the system you could also sell it here on the forum, but you need 100 post to gain access to the trading section.
Thankyou
Thank you for your reply.
100 posts is quite a lot so I was wondering if there's some sort of way of selling by escrow through trusted forum members. Obviously I'd have to give them a few quid for their trouble.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto