Hacking Best place to buy Gateway 3DS

Finishoff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've ordered from realhotstuff a few times and they are reliable and actually located in the US.

Price match a Amazon microsd card at Best Buy and pick up a 64 GB for $38.

Reactions: captain_corona

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.gateway-3ds.com/resellers/

Resellers in that list are confirmed to not deal with any Gateway clones (that is to say, cards advertised as Gateway but are other flashcarts with a Gateway sticker on them). In other words, the listed resellers are guaranteed to send you a 100% legitimate Gateway cart.

If you deal with any resellers not on that list, you can't have 100% peace of mind that the Gateway cart they send will be a genuine Gateway flashcart. I'm on the east coast of the US, so I went with RealHotStuff because they ship outta New Jersey. They initially sent me a Gateway cart that had some micro SD contact issues and they promptly replaced it. I had to pay return shipping though, which sucked. But in the end, I was happy with the whole transaction. Fast shipping too, I got mine in 3-4 days max.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 Real Hot Stuff.......2 days delivered.
I'm in Vegas. I have ordered items from Real Hot Stuf in the past so I decided to order my Gateway from them as well. Definitely NOT a bad choice. Shipped quickly and arrived perfect. Definitely an original card (NOT FAKE). These guys (Real Hot Stuff) were awesome in the past and well deserving of my trust and business this time as well. HIGHLY Recommend Real Hot Stuff!

My 4.3 3DS XL will be here friday. Can't wait.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
im looking for the best place to buy one in USA

also which micro sd card should i get a 32GB or 64GB?

Hi, I'm from the UK but I have been told RealHotStuff.com is your best bet m8 and you Micro-SD cards don't buy them from the same place you will be ripped off, go on amazon.com or look online for your local memory stockist, there always cheaper and a better bet at least you know you will get the genuine stuff! ;) Also its up to you but I would go with 64GB card because there are some big 3DS tiles coming out, mention no names but I think you know which ones I am on about, that will probably come with hefty files attached so big would be better m8 for the future, that is if you want to fit all your favourites on one card, no chopping and changing. I expect Super Smash Bros release this summer to be a between 4 - 6GB in size, so be prepared for it! I know you will want to be.

Mr_Pichu

かわいいね!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It gets to be a pain selecting a game when you have a hundred of them on a card. If you are on a budget even 32GB is good size, you can store 30 or so average sized games.

Sure beats carrying around all those cartridges.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
As I have only bought from NDS-CARD I can only recommend that.
They are friendly, anwser questions via email quickly and they deliver in decent timeframe even though its sent from China.

Thumbs up for them :)

Nismax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought from RHS. I then returned it while I could after the bricking BS. Waited an enormous amount of time for 2.0(1) to come out.

I will continue to wait for a cheaper or free solution. It's real hard for me to hand over $70 to a company who has ruined people's $200 property.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Howdy +1