Gaming Best Launch title you picked up?

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lapatateinc said:
bwillb said:
Anyone have experience with Zelda 3D yet? How well does it translate to 3d? How well do the controls match up? Anything new other than the switch to 3D?

It's not out...

They said they would release it in the "Launch Window" which is pretty large IMO.

They say Pilotwings is low on content, but I find missions are varied and there is a lot of stuff to do. And, mostly, score attack. Because you probably won't get all on these 3-stared on your couple first tries. And Free Mode looks like the Airplane things in Wii Sports Resort, but only 2 minutes ( D=< ) and a lot more content.
Oh really? That sucks. Of course I went in to Fry's today and they didn't even have the console, any games, or any in store display about the 3DS despite it being listed as available on their website

desam57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have ssf3d and pilotwings. ive been playing pilotwings a lot more. i think the game is awesome. its my first time playing a game from the pilotwings franchise

Frogman

This could be you!
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
What do you think of the controls, Im getting my 3ds tomorrow and cant decide what game to get
unsure.gif
frown.gif

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't impressed at all with the launch list and in fact i prolly wasnt gunna buy any of em cept when I went to the store to get mine, there was a discount bundle with a game and starter kit, so i got that ans SFIV. SFIV ain't bad, but I'm kinda upset that you dont have to unlock any of the characters.

BTW this is my first ever street fighter game, but I've played other fighting titles like it. The graphics are great and the 3DS is awesome. What I really cant wait for is OoT and Startfox 64
toot.gif

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
The best launch title I picked up is the only launch title I picked up.
Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and it's pretty awesome!
Controls and gameplay are exactly as I'd expect from a Warriors game, and the graphics are beautiful!

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayman 3D is my favorite of the launch titles. It's old, that's the only reason it's getting crappy reviews. If you don't mind Rayman 2's age, or never have played Rayman 2, it's easily the best 3DS launch title for the Platformer Mario type game fans.

EDIT: why the heck is "platformer" a typo on these forums?

CherrySkitty

Trophies
XP
Country
Rayman 3D for meeeeee! I played the PS One version, and I sooo loved it. Then I played the DS version which is dissapointing. Like, IT HAS N64 MUSIC. BOO.

Now I can play one of my favorite games from my childhood, in 3D! Everywhere! AND WITH PSX/PC/PS2/DC/IPHONE MUSIC!!! Ugly N64 music, eww, eww, eww! >.>

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SSF4. Gameplay is great. Only complain I have is because of 3DS' structure; nothing which Capcom could've done to make SSF4 any better. What would be awesome is if 3DS had the ability to use 3rd party controllers through a usb jack or something. That would be so sick..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: