Android Best games/apps for Samsung Galaxy S3?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
turn off your s3 and hold vol, home, and the pwr button

to update it just download goo.im from the market
then hit the menu button and hit install open recovery script
it will install the latest twrp

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GOOD New. Got CyanogenMod to install correctlget had to install a d2att version of twrp while e my version was d2can. BTW anyway to get back the contacts where I can swipe left to text and swipe eight to call? Also was wondering if anyone has experience of backing up system data from a DIFFERENT ROM to another ROM.

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay final question and I'm totally satisfied with this. Anyway to edit homescreens like stock Android? Basically I always pinched with two fingers to rearrange homescreens and set default. Is there any mod/alternative program to move multiple apps at a time?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unfortenly multitasking (2 apps open on one screen) was a touchwiz only feature, until google decides to add it to aosp you cant get it unless you switch back to a touchwiz based rom

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
unfortenly multitasking (2 apps open on one screen) was a touchwiz only feature, until google decides to add it to aosp you cant get it unless you switch back to a touchwiz based rom

wasnt asking for that thouugh 0_0.

I'm asking can you move multiple apps to the homescreen and if If I could edit the homescreen like on stock.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There might be alternative launchers that have this feature, but I'd just stick with the stock one. On most launchers there can be up to 7-9 pages. I don't think its that hard to move apps to the home screen one by one :P

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Great loving this device so mucn. Novalauncher, Widget Locker, Wallpaper Changer and Desktop Visualizer make the device so pretty.

Unrealated question. Whats the best n64 emulator on android? Super N64, Mupen64 Ae or n64oid?

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
What about Supern64? The description says on google play its a performance driven version of Mupen64plus AE. Guess I'll go for Mupen64plus AE since n64droid 2.7 hasn't been updated for a while (waiting for 2.8 to come out after watching the beta 2.8 videos)

On a previous post I listed some customization apps I used like: Novalauncher, Widget Locker, Wallpaper Changer and Desktop Visualizer. Anyother apps you guys used? Planning to also get MultiLivePictureWallpaper, anyone wanna recommened anything different they use?

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Kinda funny how people ask for best apps and then there is a really long list of apps xD.

As for me best games:
Dead Trigger
Cytus
Symphony of Eternity
Bards tale.

Apps:
AdAway
Neutron music player
BSplayer
Sixaxis controller
Retroarch
Tapatalk

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about Supern64? The description says on google play its a performance driven version of Mupen64plus AE. Guess I'll go for Mupen64plus AE since n64droid 2.7 hasn't been updated for a while (waiting for 2.8 to come out after watching the beta 2.8 videos)

On a previous post I listed some customization apps I used like: Novalauncher, Widget Locker, Wallpaper Changer and Desktop Visualizer. Anyother apps you guys used? Planning to also get MultiLivePictureWallpaper, anyone wanna recommened anything different they use?
Supern64 and all of the other clones are lies (and adware).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    inb4 computer science
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Fake Leg scratching 101
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    IT support you can act like your own farts smell like cherries that way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Odin 2s $300 lol no
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    The Mini is even more lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That RG cube is starting to look like the better value price creep option
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a handheld gaming system with a tablet sized screen, like a 8 or10" screen, with controllers that can detach like the Switch.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @BigOnYa i was legitimately trying to scratch my leg, this is reminding me of that cylinder post
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    I don't see the buzz about a square screen personally. I think there will be a review on the site within a few weeks though if you are interested.
    +1
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    I've put down the money on the Odin 2 Mini since I just love that Vita form factor. Loved the power of the Odin 2 but the size always put me off, this one seems exactly what I've been wanting.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't care about the square screen it's just nice to hold something you don't have to stretch your arms a foots length
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All these things expecting to be super huge is overrated just run a type c cable to your TV if you want a big display or in my case screen mirror it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    On the go tho I meant, I use my 10" tablet and a Bluetooth controller for retro gaming while sitting on my porch or on long car rides sometimes. Easier on my eyes than the Switch screen.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My point is we already have enough shit with big displays having something pocketable with up to ps2 would be fine on the go
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken unless the games are made for that screen size most suck on a screen that size... Having a square screen and being brighter and higher res helps but it's not a cure all, text is tiny bullets are tiny, your.... Well lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can stretch to fit probably it's not all bad that they make it seem to be
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People always yap about oh but you loose pixels but yeah it won't look awful either
    I like filters :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Filters are why you don't go on 2nd dates
    Lol nahhh it's because I usually get what they want on the first date lol
    I swear if I hear "I don't usually do this on the first date" on more time... I am going to start counting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought you McDonald's even tho you lied about your pics I still deserve this
    No no continue, I hear these things women say so often I decided to start counting
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: No no continue, I hear these things women say so often I decided to start counting