Android Best games/apps for Samsung Galaxy S3?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
turn off your s3 and hold vol, home, and the pwr button

to update it just download goo.im from the market
then hit the menu button and hit install open recovery script
it will install the latest twrp

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GOOD New. Got CyanogenMod to install correctlget had to install a d2att version of twrp while e my version was d2can. BTW anyway to get back the contacts where I can swipe left to text and swipe eight to call? Also was wondering if anyone has experience of backing up system data from a DIFFERENT ROM to another ROM.

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay final question and I'm totally satisfied with this. Anyway to edit homescreens like stock Android? Basically I always pinched with two fingers to rearrange homescreens and set default. Is there any mod/alternative program to move multiple apps at a time?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unfortenly multitasking (2 apps open on one screen) was a touchwiz only feature, until google decides to add it to aosp you cant get it unless you switch back to a touchwiz based rom

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
unfortenly multitasking (2 apps open on one screen) was a touchwiz only feature, until google decides to add it to aosp you cant get it unless you switch back to a touchwiz based rom

wasnt asking for that thouugh 0_0.

I'm asking can you move multiple apps to the homescreen and if If I could edit the homescreen like on stock.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There might be alternative launchers that have this feature, but I'd just stick with the stock one. On most launchers there can be up to 7-9 pages. I don't think its that hard to move apps to the home screen one by one :P

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Great loving this device so mucn. Novalauncher, Widget Locker, Wallpaper Changer and Desktop Visualizer make the device so pretty.

Unrealated question. Whats the best n64 emulator on android? Super N64, Mupen64 Ae or n64oid?

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
What about Supern64? The description says on google play its a performance driven version of Mupen64plus AE. Guess I'll go for Mupen64plus AE since n64droid 2.7 hasn't been updated for a while (waiting for 2.8 to come out after watching the beta 2.8 videos)

On a previous post I listed some customization apps I used like: Novalauncher, Widget Locker, Wallpaper Changer and Desktop Visualizer. Anyother apps you guys used? Planning to also get MultiLivePictureWallpaper, anyone wanna recommened anything different they use?

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Kinda funny how people ask for best apps and then there is a really long list of apps xD.

As for me best games:
Dead Trigger
Cytus
Symphony of Eternity
Bards tale.

Apps:
AdAway
Neutron music player
BSplayer
Sixaxis controller
Retroarch
Tapatalk

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about Supern64? The description says on google play its a performance driven version of Mupen64plus AE. Guess I'll go for Mupen64plus AE since n64droid 2.7 hasn't been updated for a while (waiting for 2.8 to come out after watching the beta 2.8 videos)

On a previous post I listed some customization apps I used like: Novalauncher, Widget Locker, Wallpaper Changer and Desktop Visualizer. Anyother apps you guys used? Planning to also get MultiLivePictureWallpaper, anyone wanna recommened anything different they use?
Supern64 and all of the other clones are lies (and adware).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1