Ben Affleck as Batman

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
His Bats costume looks really cool and I read he'll be masking his voice so I'm excited to see how it'll be in comparison to Bale's Bats.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Opposed at first, but now am indifferent. At the very least his Batman will be decent with help from Synder's stylized action sequences.

Tiffani

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as he doesn't sound like Bale, I'm fine with it. Bale's Batman voice was so ridiculously over the top that it detracted from the movies.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
As long as he doesn't sound like Bale, I'm fine with it. Bale's Batman voice was so ridiculously over the top that it detracted from the movies.

I love Bale's Batman so much so I wish he'd play Batman in this film but as long as Affleck does a great job too that's all right.

Affleck's going to be masking his voice so it'll be interesting how it'll compare to Bale's.

Tiffani

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought Bale was disappointing as Batman, and especially as Bruce Wayne. Not that he did a bad job, but his performances in The Fighter and American Hustle and Out of the Furnace and others he's done was just so good that his Batman pales in comparison.

Reactions: chavosaur

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw