Claxus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
claxus.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
well yep they are same as main VFs but their name start with DX(japaness words) and its in a list under SIDE VF list that cant transform, there is blue one and red/white ones from vf series both completely transformable! but as i said sadly the transform ability get the weapon slot :/
Wow, thanks! For all I've played this game, I've never seen those... Gonna have to get back into this! Losing slots for transformations isn't so bad I think, flight is a really good advantage. Mechs that don't transform can carry more weapons, which is the only thing they have over flight.

Do you have any idea how you may have unlocked those units?

Got it. S ranked the 4th stage on EX. Okay, it's pretty hilarious. These units are as huge as Ideon! They're basically god units... I wish there was a smaller version, too. Their transformations are very functional, and Gerwalk plays very close to the Macross PSP games. The 'antenna beams' are pretty funny... They're like tiny guns that shoot double beam cannons. Just a shame it can't be normal size.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Patch died off for a variety of reasons.
Main one being this game is playable rather easily without needing to be translated.
That and the game itself bored me rather quickly. It's quite easy to work on though for anyone who wants to give it a shot.

icantfeelmyarms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patch died off for a variety of reasons.
Main one being this game is playable rather easily without needing to be translated.
That and the game itself bored me rather quickly. It's quite easy to work on though for anyone who wants to give it a shot.

Aww man... It looked sick. Guess it won't hurt to play it in Japanese. Just nice to at least know controls and this kind of shit. For games like this I don't care too much about story translations like I may in Super Robot Taisen and other RPGs.

Claxus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
claxus.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Aww man... It looked sick. Guess it won't hurt to play it in Japanese. Just nice to at least know controls and this kind of shit. For games like this I don't care too much about story translations like I may in Super Robot Taisen and other RPGs.
It's not like there's actually any story in this... But anyway, it is a very easy game to understand. I mostly wanted a translation of just the unit names just to make life a little easier when going through the big lists. They have face portraits when you over them on the list, but it'd be nice to just see the names, and in the 'gunpla mode,' the pictures don't exist so you have to know their names written in Japanese and/or keep going to each one's status menu to see what they are...

Anyway, it's really all playable one way or another. You can surmise what weapons are by their icon, stats, and by looking at the weapon itself equipped on the mech. As for stats, they're fairly simple, one of my posts early on here has a translation of the stats menu. For the equippable optional PP parts, they just buff stats going down the stats list.

If there's something else, I could probably help.

icantfeelmyarms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not like there's actually any story in this... But anyway, it is a very easy game to understand. I mostly wanted a translation of just the unit names just to make life a little easier when going through the big lists. They have face portraits when you over them on the list, but it'd be nice to just see the names, and in the 'gunpla mode,' the pictures don't exist so you have to know their names written in Japanese and/or keep going to each one's status menu to see what they are...

Anyway, it's really all playable one way or another. You can surmise what weapons are by their icon, stats, and by looking at the weapon itself equipped on the mech. As for stats, they're fairly simple, one of my posts early on here has a translation of the stats menu. For the equippable optional PP parts, they just buff stats going down the stats list.

If there's something else, I could probably help.

Yea, games like this and like Super Robot Taisen and the like are pretty easy to go through without translations, but it's still nice you know? Guess I'm not too disappointed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ironic this was posted today lol