nintendo-ar-games-1.jpg

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Interesting. That would explain the information that I read earlier regarding AMD working closely with Nintendo to produce the hardware

Anyone who wants to watch this should watch it at 1.25 speed, he's a bit slow to listen to otherwise. Otherwise his source brings up some very interesting info

catlover007

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What if NX stands for Nintendo XBox and Nintendo and Microsoft team up against Sony.
A lot of people think it would be smart if MS would divest the console division. So what if they do instead a joint venture or MS buys Nintendo or Ninty buys the console division from MS. Because the XBox One stands always in the shadow of PS4, the only way to get of it would be to do something different(thats what Nintendo does, almost always). I think the Mario Minecraft thingy is only the beginning(actually, I don't)

Last edited by catlover007,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gtx 1070/ Polaris 10 just blew me out of the water. 6.5 teraflop (which at 900 MHz is almost 5 teraflop), which is the kind of power ps4k can achieve under current spec. That is nearly 3 times of ps4k.
I am really worried the nx.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gtx 1070/ Polaris 10 just blew me out of the water. 6.5 teraflop (which at 900 MHz is almost 5 teraflop), which is the kind of power ps4k can achieve under current spec. That is nearly 3 times of ps4k.
It's been speculated from the very beginning that the NX would use a custom Polaris SoC, anyway

Droyd

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nintendo new hidding politic is the worst they ever did, It's even worst than the Wii U !

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's been speculated from the very beginning that the NX would use a custom Polaris SoC, anyway
It's the nvidia rumor again by Emily. Any way consoles are going to be beasts again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wouldn't look too much into it, but new handheld rumor. Code name MH.
You mean that gamepad who look like a gba. Not a bad idea actually, and contridge even smaller can pack entire arm processor in there. Nvidia would be a good choice here.

Last edited by Yil,

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard of this but I thought that it was disproven. If it wasn't, though, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it stands for "Mobile Handset"

What if NX stands for Nintendo XBox and Nintendo and Microsoft team up against Sony.
A lot of people think it would be smart if MS would divest the console division. So what if they do instead a joint venture or MS buys Nintendo or Ninty buys the console division from MS. Because the XBox One stands always in the shadow of PS4, the only way to get of it would be to do something different(thats what Nintendo does, almost always). I think the Mario Minecraft thingy is only the beginning(actually, I don't)

Codenames generally arent abbreviations of words, just generally randomness. and if Ps4 decided to put a polaris, gtx 970 annd bluray 4k player in a rumored $400 machine NX is over along with the mh

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Codenames generally arent abbreviations of words, just generally randomness
Codenames nearly always have something to do with the final product, at least loosely, and especially in Nintendo's case. I don't think NX actually stands for anything significant as Kimishima has said that he has no idea what it means, as Iwata came up with it, but I'm betting that MH actually stands for something

romeoondaline

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is easy. Think Google Chromecast. Now take that concept and apply it to the "NX", all NX is a mini server that uses a USB dongle of some sort that enables streamed games. Now take that same stick, and put it in your brand new built PC *BAAM*, NX is using your new GPU to play. The method can be applied to many consoles like the PS4. Because when you step back and ask yourself, WHY compete with PC graphics, rather than USE PC graphics, everything would make sense. As for piracy, i don't think you can pirate a game that's streamed, and if we're talking about the name, then Nintendo X (Cross-over?) would make perfect sense.

Last edited by romeoondaline,

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is easy. Think Google Chromecast. Now take that concept and apply it to the "NX", all NX is a mini server that uses a USB dongle of some sort that enables streamed games. Now take that same stick, and put it in your brand new built PC *BAAM*, NX is using your new GPU to play. The method can be applied to many consoles like the PS4. Because when you step back and ask yourself, WHY compete with PC graphics, rather than USE, PC graphics, everything would make sense. As for piracy, i don't think you can pirate a game that's streamed.
You can easily pirate a streamed game unless it is online streaming service, which is executed by the serverside. Just look at how easy it is to pirate pc games.

romeoondaline

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can easily pirate a streamed game unless it is online streaming service, which is executed by the serverside. Just look at how easy it is to pirate pc games.

And that's exactly what i mean, the games are all going to use some sort of online streaming service. Also there are some new PC games that have not been cracked nor will they be for a very long time, research Denuvo!

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is easy. Think Google Chromecast. Now take that concept and apply it to the "NX", all NX is a mini server that uses a USB dongle of some sort that enables streamed games. Now take that same stick, and put it in your brand new built PC *BAAM*, NX is using your new GPU to play. The method can be applied to many consoles like the PS4. Because when you step back and ask yourself, WHY compete with PC graphics, rather than USE PC graphics, everything would make sense. As for piracy, i don't think you can pirate a game that's streamed, and if we're talking about the name, then Nintendo X (Cross-over?) would make perfect sense.

it stilll wont explain the "console" system with "highest end specs" or the very super secretive "new way to play" that even old man kimishimo wants to play

romeoondaline

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it stilll wont explain the "console" system with "highest end specs" or the very super secretive "new way to play" that even old man kimishimo wants to play

Take a look at

Part of this further proves what i meant.

Nintendo NX (Network Cross-over?) is not a console, it's in reality a PLATFORM, that can be used on any "console system with the highest end specs. Like i said earlier, take a USB dongle, slap the name Nintendo on it, now plug that dongle in to a PS4 or a PC and you're looking at the NX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I liked the cameo the original cast did
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, I heard a member of the original cast died
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Rest of the plot was just average
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Egon was the best character
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My favorite was the Key master in the first one, "Ok, who brought the dog?" - Rick Moranis
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was way better than that ghostbusters: frozen in women power one
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was kind of a passing the torch idea which I didn't hate finally
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The old Ghostbuster video game was pretty good also, newer one is just ok.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta be more specific nes one was garbage 360 was decent
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea 360/ps3 one I meant, I don't remember the Nes one tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I never played that one.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, me neither
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 gotta be more specific, there were 2 on the NES and one of them was pretty decent
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    deleted my newgrounds account
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc of shame
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You have shame?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, made a new one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, who would win
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Every character from HH/HB (hazbin hotel/helluva boss) VS Dante (devil may cry), Doom Guy (doom) and V1(ultrakill)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fairly odd parents
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fairly odd parents