Hacking Band Hero Wont Play on WiiFlow......any idea's??

sfulla31

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have installed Band Hero several times now on my external hard drive, everything seems ok untill i try 2 play it then nothin happens,Ive installed dozens of games b4 and never had a problem, any idea's please?? (P.S. Im as green as they come regardin all this Wii Hackin and the like, so if you can help me the simpler the termonology, the better please, many thanks)

Vattu

Trophies
XP
Country
a simple search would have helped you, but since you're new here, I guess you're just too stupid for that.

you must install hermes' cios in 222 or 223. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be merged 37 with 38, but it's something like that. good luck.

ipawii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sfulla31 said:
I have installed Band Hero several times now on my external hard drive, everything seems ok untill i try 2 play it then nothin happens,Ive installed dozens of games b4 and never had a problem, any idea's please?? (P.S. Im as green as they come regardin all this Wii Hackin and the like, so if you can help me the simpler the termonology, the better please, many thanks)
From a different thread:
QUOTE(SzalKow @ Jan 18 2010, 08:33 PM)Alternatively (and more easily?), use Hermes' cIOS Installer Rev4 to install IOS 37-merged-38 to slot 222/223 and load with that using any modern loader which lets you choose the loader. Anti-002 may also be required.
To expand,
Once you have installed the hermes 222, you need to load up wiiflow and go into config for the band hero game and select the 222 ios to be used instead of the 249. You will need to change the config for all the games that require USB instruments.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I really didn't like playing online against other people always felt like I was being matched...