prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
djricekcn said:
QUOTE said:
And on that front, there is some good news. Sony Europe's Michael Denny has said that "to the best of his knowledge" the Vita will, like Sony's previous disc-based PSP handhelds, be region-free.

so good news, at least for nowHopefully the Vita doesn't de-active games on one account when switching to another account.QUOTE(koimayeul @ Aug 15 2011, 08:15 PM)
worried here.. i buy most of my games in UMD from second hand market, can't help it i just love good deals.. i hope Sony will use that survey about Vita new features i seen in usernews and add one for PSP compatibility
It's not like your PSP is going to magically disappear when you buy a Vita.

UMDs are shit and should of been banned a lonnnnng time ago

MMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the Vita is region free huh? I hope Sony wont ban exports of the games as they did with PS3. So no Play-Asia.

Any news on how much memory capacity it will have on board? I like the 16GB on my PSP Go.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MMX said:
Any news on how much memory capacity it will have on board? I like the 16GB on my PSP Go.

That much is doubtful, it'll probably have no on-board memory and will be like older PSPs (which relied on memory cards). Odds are they'll, in the future, release a newer Vita model with on-board memory to help promote digital distribution, kinda like the PSP Go did (but the Go didn't really bridge the gap between physical and digital media, it kinda just crossed the bridge and then burned it down, something they won't do on the Vita odds are).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL