Hacking backup gamma03

matkiwi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thank u mate i just dont know what to do all that stuff in there makes me lost i mean u get wad im lost im looking for a step by step like they say use the wad manager to install mine just says error -1ret when i use it no list of things on my sd card i have softmii v2.1.1 is there any thing else i need all the wad in the site which one do i use and how do i get it on my sd card so my hbc can c it just new i have trouble unstanding some of this stuff

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so you can't write or read....

use this you idiot: .,;?!

and STOP POSTING STUPID QUESTIONS HERE, USE THE NOOB PARADISE AND FUCKING READ MORE

IT'S NOT EVERYBODY THAT IT'S ARRATATE, IT'S YOU THAT CAN´T READ!!!!!!

matkiwi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mate get over it i got it right. no need to be like that u helped me but u dont need to be rude .like i said this is all new to me u just like to pick on new comes im i RIGHt???????im new to computers as well im in my late 30s just trying to get things for my kids.OK IM sorry if my posts are not up to what u would like.But im new to this form stuff.AND YES I WELL READ MORE

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
now thats a readable post
smile.gif

there is nothing wrong with the NOOB PARADISE, it's made exacly for new ppl to the scene.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1