Gaming Azure striker gunvolt striker pack version confusion

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I installed the striker pack to have less titles installed. And i used to have the 1st game of the pack in 1.3 and azure gunvolt 2 was 1.1

Now installed, it says "Azure Striker Gunvolt" is 1.2 as is "Azure Striker Gunvolt 2"

1.2 is the latest update to the "Striker pack"
Which appearently doesn't update the first game to 1.3 which is already released.

Do we need to wait for a future update or??
Is this actually something more silly and is 1.2 --> 1.3 in the Striker pack for some reason?

sickneckbeardbro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Patch 1.3 for ASG mainly added the Japanese voices and broke Special Mission 5 which was fixed in 1.4. The Japanese voices were included in the Striker Pack upon release and I don't believe Special Mission 5 was ever broken so there was no need for an additional patch. I haven't been able to find much about what the Striker Pack patches addressed, I'll try to take a look at them later.

Reactions: Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Patch 1.3 for ASG mainly added the Japanese voices and broke Special Mission 5 which was fixed in 1.4. The Japanese voices were included in the Striker Pack upon release and I don't believe Special Mission 5 was ever broken so there was no need for an additional patch. I haven't been able to find much about what the Striker Pack patches addressed, I'll try to take a look at them later.
Thanks so it seems 1.2 is fine enough then..

sickneckbeardbro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks so it seems 1.2 is fine enough then..

ASG 1.4 was essentially already included when Striker Pack was released. I haven't actually played the games, can you confirm that Striker Pack has the Japanese voices and Special Mission 5 work? If they do, then yeah, you're good to go.

I took at look at the 1.2 patches and it does seem like the majority of the Striker Pack 1.2 patch is the ASG 2 1.2 patch, there are some extra files, but unfortunately I'm not able to determine what they are.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!