Hacking Atmosphere to be estimated released in Summer 2018 for ALL firmwares.

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If CFW is going to be released for all firmwares in the summer should I stay on 1.0? Maybe update to 3.0 to at least enjoy the homebrew menu until then? Wouldn't have to worry about grabbing that japanese hard copy of puyo puyo tetris for 1.0 if I updated to 3.0

Thoughts?
CFW on 1.0.0 is still planned to be released sometime before other firmwares so if I were you I would definitely hold off updating for now.
If you've lasted this long, what difference does a couple months make?
If you do decide to install CFW on 1.0.0 when it comes out, you will need that copy of Puyo as I'm sure you're aware so I would get it asap before any potential update is distributed.
Additionally, even when we get stuff like emunands etc, I'd still prefer to have a hacked 1.0.0 as you never know what other benefits it may have in the future.

Reactions: konamicode89

salvatore

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi all, good woork :D
then is better stay on 1.0? i'm there and i have puyo puyo jap too, but i'd like to play super mario odyssey, that i have buy same mounth ago!
3/4 mounth is summer time, and all CFW will be out.
what will be the difference between cfw 1.0 and cfw 3.0.1?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hyped as f*ck!

giphy.gif

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
So, I guess if one were to use the money one had been saving for a TX chip, that individual would be able to put said funds toward a 512 GB SD card, because literal reasons.

"If you're looking for the ultimate in Switch storage space, you can't get any better than Integral's 512GB option. The thing is, you're going to have to pay a premium price as well. This sucker is £299.99, or roughly $426!"

But the switch already has 32gb!?

Almost enough for 2 full games!

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
this news will lead people to update that will be whining all summer when it turns out they now need hardmods, nanddumps and all the other stuff people love so much about hacking consoles

Bullseye

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, then as far as I understand it, the FWs only differ between being 1.0.0 which CFW will come first. Then between 2.x till 4.1 all FW are virtually the same (apart from 3.0.0 being able now to use HBL), and 5.x which so far TZ access is a bit unknown

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah true, you might aswell update to 4.1.0 if you're on 2.x or 3.0.1. 3.0.0 users could stay if they want to use HBL for the time being.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Always Coca-Cola!