superkiev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using wiikey with US wii,
is there any threat to play US backup games such as mario galaxy, strikers, and all those good games?
I'm trying to find the compability list from this site..but it's only NTSC-J to NTSC-U.
is there a list that provide NTSC-U to NTSC-U?
sorry for the question if it's sound stupid..but I really need an answer to ease my mind.
Thanks

superkiev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even it's a backup game? cause I read in some forum..backup games can cause your wii brick even though it's from same region.
thanks for the reply
smile.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
superkiev said:
even it's a backup game? cause I read in some forum..backup games can cause your wii brick even though it's from same region.
thanks for the reply
smile.gif

As long as the update contained in the game matches the region of the Wii you are using (eg. NTSC-U update on an NTSC-U Wii), there is no way to brick your system. The only time you should be concerned and look for alternative methods is when using an updater from another region.

Edit: kedest got in before me and explained it in a much more to the point form. Kudos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...