Hardware Ask about how to open an AGS 101 Screen

hagric

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I have a GBASP ags101, Unfortunately the screen is broken, it has a crack but still work normally. Some one says that I can replace the glass lens inside the screen (not the lens outside with the word Gamboy Advace SP), because that glass has cracked.

The problem is I can not totally open the screen, I took it out of the shell, take off the lens, then I dont know how to continue. I dont know how to take off the lens inside the screen.

I will attach picture after work (I am at work now). Anyone know how to open the screen totally please instruct me. Thank you.

PS: sorry for my bad English.

september796

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I got a ags-101 screen shattered or cracked idk how to describe it but it doesn't work.. do you think it could be fixed by replacing the glass as you say?

hagric

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a ags-101 screen shattered or cracked idk how to describe it but it doesn't work.. do you think it could be fixed by replacing the glass as you say?
I opened it, you can not replace the glass, because the glass connect with the cable (the cable connect the glass screen and the motherboard). If you take off the cable, you can not reconnect it to new glass (I am talking about the glass inside the screen, not the glass lens). I broke 2 screens ags 101 when trying to replace the glass T_T.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up