ask a stupid question, get a stupid response.

Gizametalman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Because my dad fucked my mum and I was the first to reach the goal.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Duh.

Not really, none of us, actually, none of all the entire population were the first to reach the goal.
The fact is that, Ovules has an acidic barrier that protects the "embryo" of the ovule from viruses and bacteria.
When a Sperm tries to penetrate the ovule, that acid barrier kills them progressively.
With that in mind, maybe... we were the 15th sperm that took advantage of all those who died trying to reach the goal.
:creep:B-)

Keep it in English, please.
Ok, sorry, never again. I promise.

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Not really, none of us, actually, none of all the entire population were the first to reach the goal.
The fact is that, Ovules has an acidic barrier that protects the "embryo" of the ovule from viruses and bacteria.
When a Sperm tries to penetrate the ovule, that acid barrier kills them progressively.
With that in mind, maybe... we were the 15th sperm that took advantage of all those who died trying to reach the goal.
:creep:B-)

Ok, sorry, never again. I promise.
Hm...I guess it could be true you learn something new everyday , Thank you for the info!

Gizametalman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Go to the deep web

How do I use a computer?

Go to Soviet Russia, and Computers will use you. (read with Russian Accent) Easy

How it's possible for Quantum Physics not to be forced to exist by Classical Physics law, and yet be visible in the Real Universe?
And, on that matter, why is it that the Universe is expanding?

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cause the sensors scale exponentially, not linearly.
There is a thing called dark energy that causes space to have acceleration. Its concentration is constant through out space and might be responsible for the existence of space time. We observe the effect by red shift which the expansion causes the wavelength to become longer and the frequency to become lower. By finding the red shift we can find the velocity the thing moves away from us and we can find the distance, which scales linearly with velocity, and dark energy is responsible. If we supposed Hawking radiation is true, the universe will eventually become a lifeless void with literally zero concentration of anything but dark energy as the only that can counter it is gravity trying to collapse everything, and dark matter does the exact opposite and might be the only thing that can create a black hole on a small scale as the density to create a black hole on atomic scale requires the cubic of that of a nucleon.
Edit: The wavelength becomes longer
And hopefully get corrected.
Edit: How do I confess to a girl that I want to get pregnant with her child?

Last edited by Yil,
Reactions: Gizametalman

Gizametalman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Cause the sensors scale exponentially, not linearly.
There is a thing called dark energy that causes space to have acceleration. Its concentration is constant through out space and might be responsible for the existence of space time. We observe the effect by red shift which the expansion causes the wavelength to become longer and the frequency to become lower. By finding the red shift we can find the velocity the thing moves away from us and we can find the distance, which scales linearly with velocity, and dark energy is responsible. If we supposed Hawking radiation is true, the universe will eventually become a lifeless void with literally zero concentration of anything but dark energy as the only that can counter it is gravity trying to collapse everything, and dark matter does the exact opposite and might be the only thing that can create a black hole on a small scale as the density to create a black hole on atomic scale requires the cubic of that of a nucleon.
Edit: The wavelength becomes longer
And hopefully get corrected.
How can I confess to a girl that I want to turn her into a futa?

God dammit. Yes, but isn't Dark Matter yet to be proven true?
And also, does not the recently discovered Gravitational Forces has a major role on how atoms and molecules behaves?
Like, they can interfere with the flow of energy. Then, it can change almost everything we know as how Physics at this scale behaves.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just tell her, you either will get:
1.- Fucked.
2.- Fucked.

It's a win-win.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Gizametalman
The hard part is dark matter might not react to any of the four, therefore is literally intangible expect its effect to cause gravity. Hell, I would go as far as it's not composed of energy but a manifestation of the pre-big-bang singularity, as energy might be dependent on space-time, more than affects it.
No, I believe it's just the boson (or at least a wave carrier of curvature). Even then it's pretty insignificant compared to everything else, even the weak interaction.
I am just a guy who don't even understand what intrinsic truly means.

Last edited by Yil,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1