Ashton Kutcher replaces Sheen

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought this show was strange with Sheen anyway. Why was he paid so much and what made this such a good show? When I first saw it come on tv, I thought it was going to be some offshoot of Will and Grace but with two gay dads and a son. Which in this day and age, "not that there's anything wrong with that." but bleh, boring programming. At least it wasn't a two gay dad show but it still seemed a bit creepy anyway.

Ashton I'm sure will make it more interesting on a different note. I will check it out.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
doyama said:
_Chaz_ said:
Wow, I just ran about 5 minutes of what I thought the show would be like through my head...

This will no longer be the number 1 comedy.

Dunno I just watched 5 minutes of the old show and I don't understand why it's number 1 in the first place
tongue.gif

For some reason the youtube shortcut isn't working for me but anyway,you can't judge something within 5 minutes but to each his/her own...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAJPih1VtQw

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:
impizkit said:
JoostinOnline said:
He is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too young for the part.

Do people not realize that Ashton's part is not Charlie Harper. He is a completely new character. They are writing Charlie out of the show.
I did not. That makes more sense, lol.
Did you even read the thread? Ive said this like twice already.
wacko.gif

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
gloweyjoey said:
JoostinOnline said:
impizkit said:
JoostinOnline said:
He is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too young for the part.

Do people not realize that Ashton's part is not Charlie Harper. He is a completely new character. They are writing Charlie out of the show.
I did not. That makes more sense, lol.
Did you even read the thread? Ive said this like twice already.
wacko.gif
I skimmed through it. I've got multiple conversations going (IRC, PM, other forums/threads) and I tend to make stupid mistakes like that as a result. My post was mainly based on the thread title.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jerome27 said:
Ashton Kutcher is still around?

People still watch 2 and a Half Men?
I think the last thing he did was some chick flick with Natalie Portman which im sure nobody saw.

People will probably be watching Two and a Half Men for another decade or more. Even when it gets canned after this season(or maybe one more), it will still be aired in syndication for a long time.

Intimidator88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:
I never liked the show. I almost never laughed when watching it, plus it made all women seem like idiots (no, I'm not a woman or a feminists). Of course, I haven't really liked a sitcom since Seinfeld ended.

Really?? but theres been a couple really great ones though such as King of Queen,Everybody Loves Raymond and Yes Dear to name a few. Back on topic i aint never seen the show but hasnt it been around since 2003? 2003 to 2011 is like what 7 or 8 years of the show (not sure when it stopped) Thats a pretty good number and around the number of when sitcoms end their run. I agree though the show will possible last 1 to 2 more seasons before getting canned so why even bring it back to begin with?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, im now by episode 8 of lain