viksmart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AshuraZro said:
I'd just like to let everyone know that I banned viksmart from a small channel and none of the main channels. Perspective is a wonderful thing to have.
smile.gif

I am sorry that I have wronged you in my rampant tyranny and caused you to weep[Indeed I have...many woeful tears] on an internet forum about how wronged you were on the internet[My problem isn't being wronged on the internet my problem is being wrong by YOU an IRC ADMIN on the internet I mean for a 22yr old I think you should show some more tact!] . My heart aches for what I have done and I feel horrible about it.[You're sarcasm hurts me yet you claim to "Love me"] I want you to start a channel and ban me for joining it when I join with the demands of respect after showing poor character in other channels so that we can even things up.["showing poor character which you did but I'm not corrupt like you I won't fall to your level" Please accept the previous false apology and empty gesture so that you may move on.

This is my only response because I have other acts of tyranny to commit and cannot wallow in this pool of regret forever.

Thanks for your time and maintaining your vast amount of maturity this most horrible time for you,
AshuraZro

[My maturity is not in question the extent to which you exert your power is!]

P.S. I love you

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Already mentioned, but if you think there's an issue, PM is a far better way to communicate rather than making a public thread about it.

Also, dice is here too.
wink.gif

:dice:

viksmart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
Already mentioned, but if you think there's an issue, PM is a far better way to communicate rather than making a public thread about it.

Also, dice is here too.
wink.gif

I understand but this method isn't without it perks. In addition to it's more fun for everyone ..... I wasn't trying to rhyme but OK!

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Is everybody done airing their grievances here?

guy1: ops are assholes
op: ok, have a kick since I'm an asshole and all

lather, rinse, repeat, post about it on the forums where it doesn't belong, etc. etc. etc.

Please, find something more important to think about, and don't clutter up the forums with this mess, it's against the rules, and that much is pretty plain.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
viksmart said:
ProtoKun7 said:

Also, dice is here too.
wink.gif

I understand but this method isn't without it perks. In addition to it's more fun for everyone ..... I wasn't trying to rhyme but OK!

You can stop it now, seriously, you were banned from a channel populated by around eight people max. Its a private channel, has nothing to do with the site or anything gbatemp apart from being on its irc server, the OPs there are perfectly entitled to ban whoever they damn well please. You aren't even banned from #gbatemp.net which is the channel Ashu is officially responsible for.

So far in this thread you have done nothing but cry like a child, scream injustice and troll everyone. Hell you have even trolled people just looking at this thread who haven't even posted a reply.

So in short, shut up.

Thanks.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
p1ngpong said:
viksmart said:
ProtoKun7 said:

Also, dice is here too.
wink.gif

You can stop it now, seriously, you were banned from a channel populated by around eight people max. Its a private channel, has nothing to do with the site or anything gbatemp apart from being on its irc server, the OPs there are perfectly entitled to ban whoever they damn well please. You aren't even banned from #gbatemp.net which is the channel Ashu is officially responsible for.

So far in this thread you have done nothing but cry like a child, scream injustice and troll everyone. Hell you have even trolled people just looking at this thread who haven't even posted a reply.

So in short, shut up.

Thanks.
yaypsp.gif

Agreed +1

I love you P1ngy with your persuading ways
wub.gif

P.S I fixed your post

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once you bring Nazis into your argument, you know you've officially lost.

Just shut up. Seriously. It's the fucking internet. Even I, who get pissy on the internet for it being the internet, don't cry this much. And trust me, I cry a lot. Go ask like anyone whose seen me rant about minor issues on the internet.

So yeah, shutta you mouth.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
viksmart said:
mthrnite said:
Is everybody done airing their grievances here?

op: ok, have a kick since I'm an asshole and all

lather, rinse, repeat, post about it on the forums where it doesn't belong, etc. etc. etc.

Please, find something more important to think about, and don't clutter up the forums with this mess, it's against the rules, and that much is pretty plain.

The point I was trying to make is that I was never at any point referring to AshuraZro when I made that statement. I said "corrupt Admins"

It'd be like personA saying all some Nazis are EVil and then a Good Nazi person B taking offense and poppin a cap in the Nazi h8ter!

^ This statement was meant to be humorous as we all know there were no Good Nazis ..... Oh BTW I am clearly stating I DO NOT VIEW ADMINS AS THE EQUIVALENTS OF THE NAZIS ...... unless you go by the nick name -> AshuraZr0

Now I'm done!

Using Nazi's in an analogy then calling someone a Nazi is really offensive to not just him but a lot of people. WWII was not a joke and so should not be seen as one. Please use something less offensive next time you are flaming staff.

Thanks

viksmart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Once you bring Nazis into your argument, you know you've officially lost. [ I say Nay... ]

Just shut up. Seriously. It's the fucking internet. [ Oh you're now figuring this out? Vent that anger! It's good for you!]

"Using Nazi's in an analogy then calling someone a Nazi is really offensive[Mostly to the Nazi's cause they had high standards....BURN] to not just him but a lot of people. WWII was not a joke[*] and so should not be seen as one. Please use something less offensive next time you are flaming staff.[ For you, I will just because you requested nicely but I was only trying to make a point and I mean no disrespect to you or the children of these soldiers]

*[It is a joke when in the information age we create games to simulate the same killings and slaying of our Brave Soldiers and other innocent people. I mean what of kind sadistic people must we be to try every new generation to recreate that realistic experience. Imagine what these soldiers returning home must've/have thought..... oh right you didn't bother! I'm calling you out MW2]

Thanks
"

QUOTE(ProtoKun7 @ Apr 16 2010, 09:04 PM) This seems relevant.

It is! and I'm actually familiar with it. This thread has so much potential because everyone wants a scapegoat! ProtoKun7 exhalts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eTlZ0qcSZf4?si=0vpkdIWplaLMFVqv