sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am loving ARMS.
For some reason I am really liking that local multiplayer.
I just upgraded it from my "perhaps buy" list to the "sure buy" list.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

£24.99 would work for me but since the proper way to play ARMS is to stand, I'd have to make space where I don't exactly have. It's a fun game but not worth the full retail value, imo.

About the £24.99 price, this is possible via the UK retailer known as Very but they require a credit account and it can hurt the credit score for opening, although you can then close it.

Mansize

GBATemp Hardware
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Really looking forward to it, probs mostly because I'm starved for new Switch games. I love BoTW and MK8, but the latter I've already played to death on the WiiU and the former I've played to death since its release (there never seems to be a reason to play Bomberman yet). What adds to the Arms excitement of course is that this is not only a new game, but also a whole new IP. Nintendo needs it desperately as long as they keep on ignoring Metroid and F-Zero.

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm pretty sure this game is going to review good and sell well but for me it's not a launch buy, I'll probably get it on sale or used.

Splatoon 2 though is a launch buy for me so far with what I've seen, if Nintendo can make Splatoon 2 have split screen online and offline like MK8 Deluxe that would make it even more sweet.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
All the additional modes and items/stage differences shown in the direct pretty much sold me on ARMS. The nice thing about just a couple big releases per month is that I can afford them all if I really want.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not going to buy it.
I dont play fighting games they always get boring to me after the first 2 or 3 matchs.

So ill pass on it. It does look kinda cool tho, but just not a game for me.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They've won me over. The first reveal I thought, pass, then the more I saw the more I started to get on the fence about it. And as of latest reveals I'm all on board. It could still disappoint, I'm not dismissing that possibility, but I intend to buy it on release regardless.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For me it looks like Powerstone multiplayer fun, the type of goes extremely well when you got together with friends. I haven't played a good game of this type since the 90s, perhaps I am nostalgic but I think it will be a great game to play with friends.

Reactions: Xzi
S

Saiyan Lusitano

For me it looks like Powerstone multiplayer fun, the type of goes extremely well when you got together with friends. I haven't played a good game of this type since the 90s, perhaps I am nostalgic but I think it will be a great game to play with friends.
Power Stone? That's a bitch of a stretch.

Power Stone was a third person, top down (ish) fighting game whereas ARMS is behind the shoulder TPS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...