Gaming are you going to miss the ds?

Arya511

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think what others are trying to say is if you have played every single viable commercial game, piece of homebrew (which are still being made in various capacities), every single rom hack/translation (again which are still being made/released and only set to speed up) and got bored of any challenges you or others cooked up in the games then yeah I guess you can call the DS over. Everybody else on the on the other hand will need to play catch up and that will likely not see the end of the DS any time soon.
i agree

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh_look__it_s_THIS_thread_again.jpg

Come on dude, i mean you can still play your DS games on your 3DS if/when you get one.

Reactions: 2 people

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If the DS ends, I will send Nintendo a well worded email that shows how agitated and frustrated I am about it. I've got almost 1,000 Pokedollars invested in trading people Pokemon they want, then trading the Pokemon I get with someone who really wants it, and so on and so forth!

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm totally gonna miss the DS! I'm selling all my old systems, and then I'm gonna buy every new system that comes out. And then I'm going to complain about how it has no games. And every time a DS game comes out, I'll complain about how they didn't make it for my new system (and bitch at Nintendo for 'riding the fence' and not abandoning the crappy old DS). And then when it finally gets some games, I'm going to complain about how it doesn't have enough of a certain genre. And then I'm going to start fanboy trolling whenever a game is released for a system I don't have. Yeah, I miss the DS already...

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, I loved the DS, but as soon as I got the 3DS that became my new love, the DS already lived for a very long time, it's about time it dies (commercial games wise), soon it'll completely leave the scene to open ways for it's younger and cooler sister, the 3DS. ^^

anerik

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Argentina
There are quite a lot games to try out on ds, even if it stops on 2014, by that year 3ds will be hacked already, and in a lower price, so i don't think ds will be missed a lot. Instead, sell the console, buy 3ds, and keep the flashcart with games to use in the 3ds... I dont think u miss the console and u can still play ds games xd

Arya511

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will I miss the DS? Heck no. Even though I love my 3DS to death. I still play lots of games with it. Heck, I use it as my music player. Moonshell 2.10 FTW.
I do the same :yaynds: i use my ds 70% of the time for music. and i gotta say... it doesn't have a bad sound (with headphones)

Oh_look__it_s_THIS_thread_again.jpg

Come on dude, i mean you can still play your DS games on your 3DS if/when you get one.
i guess...but right now i'm planing to buy a ps3 perhaps next year or the year after that and in that time the 3ds will be hacked and be cheap

Reactions: 1 person

unz

Chaotic Neutral
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm totally gonna miss the DS! I'm selling all my old systems, and then I'm gonna buy every new system that comes out. And then I'm going to complain about how it has no games. And every time a DS game comes out, I'll complain about how they didn't make it for my new system (and bitch at Nintendo for 'riding the fence' and not abandoning the crappy old DS). And then when it finally gets some games, I'm going to complain about how it doesn't have enough of a certain genre. And then I'm going to start fanboy trolling whenever a game is released for a system I don't have. Yeah, I miss the DS already...

Good for you. It's important to have long term goals.

Reactions: 1 person

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, I won't miss the DS since my 3DS IS my DS. Once development on new DS games stops, I'll still have brand new 3DS games being thrown at me! :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o