Hacking Are save games from HDD and Disk different?

cacildo

Went and came back
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
So i was playing Condemned 2, which is installed in my HDD, loaded with Multiman from Kmeaw Cfw 3.55

Ive been playing it for the past few days (in the Hard setting, so its taking some time) and got to a new stage. Unfortunally, the game freezes at the loading screen of this new stage.

After 2 tries with the same results, i gave up and decided to load the game using the original disk (yeah, i legally own this game) so i could pass through this stage and go back to Multiman in the next checkpoint

Unfortunally when i load the game using the disk.... i cant acess the save game i use when loading the game from the HDD. So i would need to start the game all over again

What´s the deal? Are save games from the HDD and Disk completely different?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Have you ripped Condemned 2 yourself?

Since it might be another region or disc version
(had the same problem with a GTA San Andreas Save on my old Xbox)

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you accidentally using a different account or something? I've never had this issue with any of the games I've played both on disc and HDD.

cacildo

Went and came back
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Are you accidentally using a different account or something? I've never had this issue with any of the games I've played both on disc and HDD.

Nope. Nothing. same account.

The only thing different i can think of is that Condemned 2 has to be loaded using the "direct boot" method from Multiman. It means you wont need to go back to the XML to load the game, it goes straight from multiman to the game.

cacildo

Went and came back
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
I checked the game settings at multiman

Both (disk and internal copy) are displayed as code BLUS30115

But in the save games, i saw 2 different settings save: Comndemned 2: Bloodshot and another one called just Condemned 2

Is there a way to edit save games, save games names?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The saves are normally shared without problem.

Maybe the game data is not compatible, When using a game Manager it's recommended to delete and reinstall the Game Data using the backup.
Maybe, if you have an installed game data, you could try to delete it and let the original game reinstall it.

Or maybe the fact that the game work in direct boot is affecting the save?

cacildo

Went and came back
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
You can back them up both and rename the saved games.

Hope this works for you.

mnmn.,, that would be great. But how can i do this?

The saves are normally shared without problem.

Maybe the game data is not compatible, When using a game Manager it's recommended to delete and reinstall the Game Data using the backup.
Maybe, if you have an installed game data, you could try to delete it and let the original game reinstall it.

Or maybe the fact that the game work in direct boot is affecting the save?

"maybe the fact that the game work in direct boot is affecting the save?" - that´s what im thinking, but even if that´s the case, this info alone wont help me very much.

Ill try to delete the installed data as you said first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah search Google