Hacking Archiving PS3 Games

Dyllburg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,

If you haven't heard already, the PS3 Store is going to rumored to be shut down later this summer which is incredibly sad to hear.

With that in mind, are there any initiatives to archive all of the games on the PS Store or at least the digital exclusive ones. I'd like to do whatever I can to help in this process and make sure we preserve this art for the future. Please post about anything if you are familiar.

Thank you so much,

Dyllburg

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello all,

If you haven't heard already, the PS3 Store is going to rumored to be shut down later this summer which is incredibly sad to hear.

With that in mind, are there any initiatives to archive all of the games on the PS Store or at least the digital exclusive ones. I'd like to do whatever I can to help in this process and make sure we preserve this art for the future. Please post about anything if you are familiar.

Thank you so much,

Dyllburg

Archive.org?

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the future don't spend to much on a console, and don't buy a lot of games. Just buy 5 or 6 games for the life of the console.

You made a purchase of a software, and you have a right to a backup............the way copyrights are written, it protects the author in their right to spam the material for money, do very little work, and continually recycle the material..............

**You made a purchase of software, you have the right to purchase it again, or have the material available in a public medium after market volatility/profitability expires..............the law is not written that way.

The only think you can do is spend less, buy less, and evaluate your consumer choices................."Emulation is the Next Generation of Gaming"....................
(the size of software is sometimes too large or too complicated to be of any practical use in the long term for the consumer, regardless of the protections in place.........................spend less and buy less, Gaming Services like Fornite*Steam*Roblox (not sure if they are spelled right), really give the edge to the customer.....................instead of spending more, spend less get more!!!!!!!!!!! (or don't spend anything).

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg