Homebrew Ar dsi ntrboothax problem

Nosrama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all,so i've flashed my ar dsi to have ntrboothax in it BUT when i boot the ntrboothax thing (with ar) with the magnet and the buttons combinaison and the files on the sd, no safeb9sinstaller but just a black screen until i remove the magnet then the home menu appears... Any idea of what is the problem ? (sorry if my english is bad) (i have a n2dsxl)

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What model do you have exactly? It turns out some of them don't work, a good indicator is if a stock 3DS recognizes the device. If so, that means NTRBootHax can't be flashed to it at this time. This thread I believe mentioned that an ARDSi with a microSD slot can work.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ntrboot-for-r4igoldcc-ards-ez-ardsi.483802/

I have one with a yellow sticker, no microSD slot, does not work.

Nosrama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This one but it's reconized only by the ar dsi software not the ds one : (i've viewed on a certain site that this ar is compatible)

41YyMMAZziL.jpg

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This one but it's reconized only by the ar dsi software not the ds one : (i've viewed on a certain site that this ar is compatible)

Are you sure you followed the tutorial on the link I gave? Because that one should work. Did you rename the .firm that goes into the root of your SD card to "ntrboot.firm?"

Nosrama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you sure you followed the tutorial on the link I gave? Because that one should work. Did you rename the .firm that goes into the root of your SD card to "ntrboot.firm?"
I will test to rename the file like that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Didin't worked

Reactions: Xyphoseos

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when you boot it normally, does the console recognize the cart? If it doesn't work, then it must be 3DS compatible, so it's not actually supported for NTRBootHax at this time.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ar appears on the home menu but when i launch it it does an error

Mine can do that too, it may mean it doesn't work with NTRBootHax. Could you restore it? Then go to GodMode9, GAMECART and see what's inside the cart. Then try flashing NTRBoot to it, go back to GM9, and compare what's inside. If there's no difference, then it's definitely not supported for NTRBoot, nothing more you could do. It already looks like it's not supported.

Reactions: Xyphoseos

Nosrama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Mine can do that too, it may mean it doesn't work with NTRBootHax. Could you restore it? Then go to GodMode9, GAMECART and see what's inside the cart. Then try flashing NTRBoot to it, go back to GM9, and compare what's inside. If there's no difference, then it's definitely not supported for NTRBoot, nothing more you could do. It already looks like it's not supported.
Godmod9 on an already hacked 3ds ? I'm restoring it

On the restored : GAME WATCH C_AWTE01.nds and GAME WATCH C_AWTE01.trim.nds

On the flashed :GAME WATCH C_AWTE01_00.nds and GAME WATCH C_AWTE01_00.trim.nds

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Godmod9 on an already hacked 3ds ? I'm restoring it

On the restored : GAME WATCH C_AWTE01.nds and GAME WATCH C_AWTE01.trim.nds

On the flashed :GAME WATCH C_AWTE01_00.nds and GAME WATCH C_AWTE01_00.trim.nds

Same here, still doesn't work. I guess it's just not supported.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since