Question April fools = False new reports! Is this accepted?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i'm familiar with april fools, is simply supposed to be a harmless prank meant to make people laugh, but it doesn't mean it supposed to be posting false information, especially on a site that share information almost every day about stuff like game news, and new exploits and hacks. For one thing i trust this site for reliable information and seeing this kind of stuff posted as "normal news" i find disturbing. If it was just EOF post then i suppose is not really a problem (That stuff never goes on front page and i hardly look there anyway)

The front page is just click bait central for false news reports for the excuse of april fools days. What happened to good days where the kind of jokes people posted was obvious and simple, open a door to water bucket on head, sit in chair with whoopie cushion, switching a drink with another drink. Look i get april fools brings out the fools in people around the fools, and no is not a protest against celebrating it, just you can do a lot more than target false news reports on a site that mostly shares news reports. :mellow:

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus christ people really? Learn to have a little fun, you're on a forum for video game hacking. If you're actually offended by these jokes, i dont think the people making them are the problem.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Same--and I'm pretty unsure how that person knew me since I have been inactive here when he joined this website. I just liked it to not feel bad.
If you're talking about me, I do know you and VinsCool, I've been here since 2012, this is a new account (bcs my old one is linked to my old email), I am pretty familiar with this site, just wanted to start a new :D

Last edited by Pomegrenade,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing