garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Nevermind that. I'm looking to get me a free car.

Yep me too, i going to have all those telsa cars now starting up their engine, driving away at night from their owner's homes into my big vacant lot. -- so much easier these days no more 'gone in 60 seconds' style, no more police chases, i just sit someplace, somewhere in world, and like drone operator watch in laughter in my big screen as the cars steal themselves. - thanks leaker, you making it so much easier for me! :)

D

Deleted User

Nevermind that. I'm looking to get me a free car.
if you could hack in the car system maybe you can steal some at tesla lol

and about free games well

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yep me too, i going to have all those telsa cars now starting up their engine, driving away at night from their owner's homes into my big vacant lot. -- so much easier these days no more 'gone in 60 seconds' style, no more police chases, i just sit someplace, somewhere in world, and like drone operator watch in laughter in my big screen as the cars steal themselves. - thanks leaker, you making it so much easier for me! :)

atleast you wont have to suck peoples money with true blue sticks

Rune

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fast forward to when the exploit tutorials start trending on YouTube:
CVz6E6w.gif

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you could hack in the car system maybe you can steal some at tesla lol

and about free games well

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

atleast you wont have to suck peoples money with true blue sticks

lmao, there is a guy actually reply that youtube video asking for fake or real....

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
its not that he have enough to do with Atmosphere ... and now that happens ... i think tesla will cry more then nintendo
So you are saying it was the russians. ;) Just kidding. I'm amused by the attribution thats going on in here as a sidechannel. ;)

Also - lets hope that this is not remote exploitable, so there would have to be physical gaggles of hackers running around cities, with safetypins in their pockets, compromising one Tesla at a time.. ;)

Also - afair, this is a difference of about two months at most - when at least the most glaring issue in the bootrom would have become public. Tesla would have an issue with recalls anyhow - if they decide to go that route.

I'll cross my fingers for the next two months - that the fears of that category of zero day "going wild" are a little exaggerated.

finally somebody sees it
Bad timing on my part - with my post hitting just after that.. ;)

Last edited by notimp,
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

So you are saying it was the russians. ;) Just kidding. I'm amused by the attribution thats going on in here as a sidechannel. ;)

Also - lets hope that this is is not remote exploitable, so there would have to be physical gaggles of hackers running around cities, with safetypins in their pockets, compromising one Tesla at a time.. ;)

Also - afair, this is a difference of about two months at most - when at least the most glaring issue in the bootrom would have become public. Tesla would have an issue with recalls anyhow - if they decide to go that route.

I'll cross my fingers for the next two months - that the fears of that category of zero day "going wild" are a little exaggerated.

Bad timing on my part - with my post hitting just after that.. ;)

Well a friend of min on IRC said if somebody really wants to leak the Vuln it could happen in 1 week

Reactions: notimp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn