Hacking App for transfering files to SD WIFI

Riley

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi is there an application that will transfer files from the pc to the wii and place them onto the sd card using WIFI.

C.S.I.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FTPii which runs on the Wii.

Then use Filezilla (or most any other FTP progarm) on your PC to transfer files to SD or the HDD if you have one.

-
ftpii
joedj
An FTP server
ftpii is an FTP server. To exit, hold A on controller #1 or press the reset button. To remount a device, hold B on controller #1. To specify a password, rename the apps/ftpii directory to apps/ftpii_YourPassword. To specify a password remotely, use the SITE PASSWD and SITE NOPASSWD commands. A working DVDx installation is required for the DVD features.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Pros and cons...

WiiXplorer
You can do what you want to do from the Wii
You can't send things if you're at you pc
Doesn't need any pc software
You can't browse the nand
You can't browse files on a DVD in the Wii

FTPii
You can go to the Wii, then the pc and send things from there, then back to the Wii to use them
Requires pc ftp software
You can browse the nand
You can browse a DVD in the Wii

imho use WiiXplorer unless you need the DVD and NAND features of ftpii. You can get the nand features on your Wii by using FSToolBox-0.4. You will only not have the DVD features.

If you use WiiXplorer you just need to make a folder on the pc and share it EG
Wii\Apps
Wii\Wads
Wii\Other etc

If you setup something like above you only need to share the "Wii" folder on your pc, any folder or files inside that gets shared with the Wii.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Skater4599 said:
WiiXplorer actually has FTP inside of it as well, if you configure it you can do both

I just noticed that after you posted
smile.gif
Thanks for pointing that out, I've been in the menu a million times and never payed attention.

Does it have nand access ? (it would be cool if it had nand access when sitting at the Wii, like FSToolbox)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Having every channel is fun lol
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    Actually, finally found someone who was looking for the same thing. https://gbatemp.net/threads/lost-hyrule-warriors-legends-v1-6-0-ntr-plugin.628141/ to no avail.
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    well, sorry for bugging yall with this.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sup nerds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sup dawg, watching old rap vids so feel like I gotta talk...Real
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not really just funny. I'm definitely a nerd!
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    Hi there, it's any way to recover original LFCS if I don't have a NAND backup?
    Bought second hand 3DS, it seems it was "unbanned" but that was before I bought it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got these in today for $20 stink buds they aren't that bad https://a.co/d/fOMSn8g
    +1
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my asshole every time I shit, or if i have my toilet seatbelt on.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my...