• Views 1,294,810
  • Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

Domukuro Wolfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can we get a MEGA upload or something? Google Drive just straight-up doesn't work for me. Maybe someone can PM it to me?

If OP don't get angry, take the mega link

What exdata save manager could I use?

- I just (today) installed Homebrew (oot3dhax) (firmware 11.0.0.33e)
- I'm not using any flash card (like Gateway-3DS or SKY3DS).
- I'm using the physical copy (cartridge) of MHG.

svdt doesn't work for exdata, I read.
I can't run CIA tools like JK's SaveManager and SaveDataFiler right?

I'm really in need for some help.

Use JK' SaveManager and export the System file (Select Export ExtData), so with the tool open this file and enjoy. When u finish to edit, import the same system file with the same SaveManager (Select Inport ExtData)

Last edited by Domukuro Wolfield,

zeromission80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know its just my opinion and am in no way against homebrew apps but save editors really ruin online games like this cheating cheapens the point of monster hunter...

Reactions: ZoneBlaze

foodrepublic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I know its just my opinion and am in no way against homebrew apps but save editors really ruin online games like this cheating cheapens the point of monster hunter...

I played 20 hours with my female character and kinda regret it, because i like the armor for guys better. I used this save editor just to change the gender, not everyone using this editor are hacking their gameplay (there are some but what you can do?)

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @APM Could you possibly incorporate Player skin color into this as well? (:

I'll add that later today

I don't know if it's a bug or not but when I try to edit my Palico's color it gives the error Value was either too large or too small for an unsigned code when I try to save, was anyone else successful if changing their palico color?

Please make sure the color is exactly 4 bytes long. eg AABBCCDD. I'll add some checks in there today to make sure people know.

If OP don't get angry, take the mega link
Thanks, I added that to the opening post.

Last edited by APM,

Domukuro Wolfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yep, I started up the game before everything, created a character and slept in the bed to save. So, I have save data.

Edit: JKSM.3dsx is in the "3ds" folder of my SD card, is this right? It's the only file I have, from the Github, or do I need more?

Edit2: The export worked for the Ocarina of Time cartridge (but not Monster Hunter Generations), but only once. I don't know why it worked once but doesn't work every other try.

I never used the .3dsx app, try with the cia :)

This tool help me to put armor materials because i don't have time to search for the University and I play only with my friends, so I don't have problem with this tool :wub:

blazevx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please make sure the color is exactly 4 bytes long. eg AABBCCDD. I'll add some checks in there today to make sure people know.
It was, I even tried copying the colors of one palico to another. Also I get the same error when renaming them.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was, I even tried copying the colors of one palico to another. Also I get the same error when renaming them.

What was the RGBA color that you're trying to use? What's the error you're getting?

Last edited by APM,

blazevx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What was the RGBA color that you're trying to use? What's the error you're getting?
Just one like this E2E5D3FF and the error is value was either too large or too small for an unsigned byte when trying to save it, I got the same error when changing the names.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just one like this E2E5D3FF and the error is value was either too large or too small for an unsigned byte when trying to save it, I got the same error when changing the names.
I think that's an error message from something else. What else did you edit?

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For the guild card editor, is it possible to inject custom images? And can people see the custom images from their end?

Vyst12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do u need cfw?

I only have homebrew on 11.0.0.33U. I export my save using extdata_dump and edit the save just fine but I seem to be having trouble importing.

I get the error saying copying failed :(

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Well if you see a players with ridiculous stats and weapons or are one shotting monsters, just kick them out of the room

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo