Android Anything you'd recommend to me?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm fairly new to Android phones, and was curious if anyone could recommend me any sort of apps or games for it.
I do have a few things right now (music player, emulators, a few other games) but not much, so any recommendations would help!

Braig

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Chaos Rings 3 in my opinion is an awesome Android game.
It's an rpg game with a very nice plot and gameplay

Last edited by Braig,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For music player, droidsound is best, is like foobar 2000 as it can play those game files, spc for snes games, nsf for nes games, vgm for genesis, adx psf brstm for playstation, dreamcast gamecube, n64 and smash bros brawl, is so good. :)

Games? well there is a ton of free ones, but the paid ones is probably better since is more of a game of console quality, sonic cd (which i hope you like) as well as sonic one and two are all like 3 bucks, is the enhanced retro edition, sonic cd has tails and 60fps all the time, both jap and usa soundtracks and sonic 2 spindash and controls well. Sonic 1 has tails and knuckles as well as wide screen and don't forget debug mode cheats to keep busy for while exploring the new content, and sonic 2 has online mode over google play with other players. Best part is including HIDDEN PALAZE ZONE a stage that was first included in tech demos of the game but was removed is now full restored and playable, and also achievement system, is worth a try if you really like sonic games. :)

To me the best emulators are by author explus alpha, they work well and have most recent core updates from all retro systems. Snes is free on google store but the others you gotta pay for. For some reason if you own a ouya, they have all his emulators free on there, so i never understood that. You can get a file manager like esfile explorer on the system for installing other sources android files as well as wireless file transfers to other systems with built in ftp or sharing. I recommend it to anyone as it works well and has other stuff like storage management for showing files that you should clean up as well as maybe tools included to help keep device from clutter or battery manager and such.

If you wanna use a controller, any bluetooth device should work, but best compatible uses the xinput setup (anything that emulates xbox 360 controller, or you can directly plug one into it using a otg on-the-go cable adaptor. If you use emulators, always zip roms with high compression to save space. Unless you use a d card.

Well if any other questions you should ask. :)

Reactions: CeeDee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: :( +2