Hacking Anything particularly special needing to be done?

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes.

Patch IOS to use the Korean Key inside of it instead of looking in the SEEPROM for it.
But the Kkey in IOS is all zeros, so change this "null key" to the actual Korean Key.

Infos about it here.

DARKCORP already has this feature
smile.gif

So it should load fine from disc channel with DARKCORP.

I have a request...
Could you please test it with DARKCORP v1.1 and tell me whether or not it works?
(It should work fine, but I do not know what IOS SSBB KOR runs under)

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Maybe... I do not know...

But I am a tad doubtful of that though:
I know that Animal Crossing: City Folk KOR version uses IOS48, which appears to be nearly the same as IOS38, but with Korean Key support in it.

It may run under IOS48, but I think it may run under something like IOS55, seeing as it is a pretty new game...

Only one way to find out I guess...

BTW, does anybody know of a good website that accepts paypal and ships internationally where I could purchase Korean Wii games?

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many scene releases are there of Korean games? Do most Japanese games get released in Korea?

Krestent

What to post?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rarely any games appear to get released in Korea before two years have passed since their original release.

@damysteryman: I don't have any DL discs to try it; I generally USB Load. For that would I attempt to patch the K-Key into IOS249?
EDIT: nvm, I can try using my Flatmii Fusion.
EDIT2: Would it be possible to decrypt the ISO with the K-Key and then re-encrypt it with the normal key?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....