Hacking AnyRegion video settings

lallilulelo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, I've got a big problem. I recently bought an EU region wii. However, as I live in Argentina, on every TV I try it on will just give me black and white. I've read that this is a common problem, and I tried everything, tv settings, cables, forcing ntsc, however there is one thing left for me to try.
I want to use the Any Region changer or similar to change the video settings to Ntsc, however I heard it has sone really high chances of bricking your wii. I want to know if someone can say it works and if there is a complete guide on how to do it, avoiding bricking (I am really new to al this wiihacking stuff, I only did some stuff on the3ds but this is much more complex).

Ps: I'm copypasting my post from the noob thread because I'm really that desperate, the guy that sold me won't give me a refund.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please don't crosspost. It just causes confusion when people are trying to help.

Why are you not using titles from your region?

lallilulelo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm sorry for the crosspost, I was kinda desperate.
I don't play PAL games, because as I said, they just get tv black and white on my tv.
After tinkering around I figured that I can play NTSC games on my tv with color using the USB Loader GX for the region free. However if I would like to install a wad or something, It would need to be PAL, and that would give me black and white colors as every PAL title and the home menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.