Hacking Anyplace to buy a dstwo in canada?

Eagle1337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know of a few places from hong kong like 0shippingzone but I haven't had success finding one that would come in much quicker shipping wise.

JustChillin1414

<3 Tiny Tina
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought my DSTWO from Kick Gaming and it arrived within a work week, I think
unsure.gif
but I just checked and it's back ordered
frown.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
You can always order from Realhotstuff. They're US based, but getting it up into Canada will still be much faster than shipping from China. Of course, then you have to risk customs being dickish and taking it.

Eagle1337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nathan Drake said:
You can always order from Realhotstuff. They're US based, but getting it up into Canada will still be much faster than shipping from China. Of course, then you have to risk customs being dickish and taking it.
wait customs could take it? anyone heard of gamespree.net? they have one for 35$ and they ship from ontario canada.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
There have been a few cases where customs have taken peoples flash carts going into and out of Canada. It doesn't happen that often, but it happens often enough to take a little caution.

Never heard of gamespree.net personally, but then again, most people don't order from Canadian based shops around here.

Eagle1337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nathan Drake said:
There have been a few cases where customs have taken peoples flash carts going into and out of Canada. It doesn't happen that often, but it happens often enough to take a little caution.

Never heard of gamespree.net personally, but then again, most people don't order from Canadian based shops around here.
I didn't know that they did that, Also am I correct that the dstwo is one of the better carts out there? going off of what it does it seems ot be a great game and most of my games should work with it... only issue being new super mario bros..

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
DSTwo is considered the best cart out there. You're making a good choice. There is also a progressively getting better SNES emulator, and a better than okay GBA emulator.

Eagle1337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gamerselection.ca is an authorized seller according to super card, price is about the same, think they would be a bit more "trust worthy" on shoptemp gamespree has 4-5 5 star reviews and gamer has 1 4 star..

StevenFlato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't order from Gamespree. I bought a Supercard DSTWO from them which simply did not work. Despite contacting Gamespree for 5 days, they did not return ONE email. You should not order from these scam artists. They only sell two products, and seem to be a tiny operation that won't contact someone back about a return.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://twitter.com/TakiUdon_/status/1784139240328310955?cxt=HBwW1sLVmfbLxMIxAAAA&cn=ZmxleGlibGVf...