Homebrew Anyone using Mayflash Dolphin Sensor Bar on their PC?

misticknight1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure this belongs here, i did a quick search and couldnt find anything. basically i bought this the other day

http://www.mayflash.com/products/nintendowiigc/w010.html

its a wii sensor bar with built in bluetooth made specifically for the dolphin emulator. ive managed to connect my wii mote just fine, the PC even recognises it as a mouse and i can do normal PC tasks using my wiimote, but as soon as i load a game via the emulator the wiimote disconnects. exit the emulator and its back to working as a "mouse" again. not sure what im doing wrong. ive tried a couple of versions of dolphin too and it does the same thing. any ideas?

also while i have this topic i tried putting it near my wii on the TV using a wiimote synced with the wii console, and it didnt pick anything up. i thought all it needed was a light source, ive seen people use their phones as a sensor bar. shouldnt it have still picked it up as long as its on?

misticknight1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
wow....easiest fix ever lol. man i can kiss you right now. what about my other question though? shouldnt any other wiimote be able to use it as a light source still?

Bndnrd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to set the dolphin bar to mode 4 by using one of the buttons on top of the bar itself. That will put it in dolphin mode so that dolphin can use it.
edit: ninjad

misticknight1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
for some reason it wasn't. dont want to have to install both sensor bars onto my TV but eh, if i have to sacrifice one, ill sacrifice the official one, i use dolphin more often anywyas. thanks again for the help peeps :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.