Homebrew anyone have a mgba channel forwarder?

maczilla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
There was one on google search but the link is dead from 2015, would anyone happen to have that one from nakata or could donate me their own?

just let me know the folder it points to. thank you.

maczilla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
I appreciate your help, however this website is not grabbing the download no matter what i do, trying without adblock and all that jazz it just loads some proxy site and nothing happens, guess ill try again later.

this report says there is malware associated with that file sharing website?
https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/ge.tt

I dunno, could you use something else?

Last edited by maczilla,

EuroMIX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here's one i made a while ago. It works on Wii and it points to /apps/mgba-wii/boot.dol

http://ge.tt/6vDMeuf2
So mGBA works fine when launched through the HC, but this forwarder gives me a "SD not initialized" error and boots me back to the Wii menu. The forwarders for all my other emulators work fine. This is for an original Wii.

Last edited by EuroMIX,

Hucz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So mGBA works fine when launched through the HC, but this forwarder gives me a "SD not initialized" error and boots me back to the Wii menu. The forwarders for all my other emulators work fine. This is for an original Wii.
Did you triple check the path of the folder as mentioned above? I'll try this forwarder out and let you know if it works for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn