Hacking Anyone from the UK can downgrade my PS3?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Is there anyone here at GBA that can downgrade my PS3 for me?.

I know this is quite old now but I would like it done, its an old Phat PS3, its on the latest FW4.70 at the moment but originally came with something way lower, I can't remember now!. It can be downgraded I have checked the serial number etc.. with PS3hax, just need some good fellow to do it for me now. If you live in the west midlands/midlands Birmingham areas, that would be very handy for me, please get in touch with me, PM me if necessary or can send it by post (myHermes), whichever suits!. If you can do it for free that would be really generous of you I would appreciate the good gesture but if not can put cash in the box or bring it with me, whichever better.

Thanks.

Edit: sorry also needs a CFW putting on it obviously, preferably to play disk back ups etc. or a HDD connected. I will leave that decision to you, I'm sure you will know the best latest/safest CFW to put on it?

Last edited by Reecey,

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
why not just do it yourself with an e3 flasher, you'll make your money back soon enough if you but one or 2 ps3's downgrade them and sell them on, cfw capable ps3's can easily got for £100-£150 and the e3 flasher is only £50

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
why not just do it yourself with an e3 flasher, you'll make your money back soon enough if you but one or 2 ps3's downgrade them and sell them on, cfw capable ps3's can easily got for £100-£150 and the e3 flasher is only £50
An E3 Flahser is very hard to buy nowadays and alot are now fakes on ebay amazon etc.. also its not an easy task I would just prefer for someone to do it for me :)

Edit: also I'm fed up with modding, done too many 360's in the past to really be bothered starting modding PS3's as well. Anyway tbh its too late to think about doing PS3's and making money now they are about finished! :P

Last edited by Reecey,

ceanth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would also be interested. I have a PS3 slim 120gb. I am based in London so anybody based in London would be my preferred location.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy