Gaming Anyone ever done a bonehead move like this?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is never any harm in asking. The one he had can be tracked by the serial number and it can easily be found. It may have been re-sold, but at least you checked. Perhaps someone noticed it and took it out. Who knows. The point is, it's worth checking. I highly doubt there will be any sort of law enforcement agents awaiting your return. That's just getting silly now.

On top of that, flash cards are legal in the US. The contents of the SD card, however, not usually.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they most likely put it back on shelf and someone pocketed the DSTWO, but I am not sure what would happen if he did that as the DSTWO and roms on the SD card are not 100% legal to own for us U.S. People.
that would be like telling them you left a "Backup Movie" in the DVD drive of a laptop you returned etc, etc....
It's legal to own them, just not to obtain them.

Kadin

Ain't no rest for the wicked...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I went back and didn't have any luck. I looked and found a used bundle like I bought and the date was close but I checked the SN and sure enough, it was different. Ah well, hopefully whoever got it can get some good use out of it and not toss it aside thinking it's some bogus knockoff game... lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...