Hardware Anyone bored of their 3DS?

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Q. Anyone bored of their 3DS?
R. Me, ME, MEEEE!!

Got a 2nd hand 3DS with no games, ambassador and such, demos and all, but so boooring.
Right now i'm playing Crush in PSP and waiting my MGS3D and RE:R to arrive D: Once in a while i play Wario Land 4 GBA.
Just wanted N got rid of the region lock in a FW update.
I want nintendo to remove the region lock as well but they never will which really lets down the console.

AlanWeird

Trophies
XP
Country
Sooo... Kingdom hearts DDD, paper mario 3, luigis mansion 2, the two layton games, fantasy life, and those are just the confirmed games... vs... what? on psvita.

I had a go on the vita the other day, and dear me, I do want one, but as I played uncharted, I just felt that I was playing the first game all over again. The screen though.... ooooooh. I really wish Nintendo pushed the boat out like that sometimes.

I'm very happy with my 3DS :) It also turned me back to playing resident evil again. I'm glad I went back and played 5. really, really glad.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Sooo... Kingdom hearts DDD, paper mario 3, luigis mansion 2, the two layton games, fantasy life, and those are just the confirmed games... vs... what? on psvita.
Gravity Daze, BlazBlue, Uncharted, Lumines, Disgaea 3, Wipeout 2048 and for confirmed games Lord of Apocalypse, Ragnarock Odyssey, Tales of Innocence R, Street Fightter X Tekken, Kyoukugen Dasshutsu ADV Zennin Shiboudesu, Persona 4 the Golden and i'm sure there will be alot more announced soon.

The 3DS has been out for over a year and it is just starting to pick up when the Vita has hardly been out for 2 months and it already has some great solid games.

BlazeV

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gravity Daze, BlazBlue, Uncharted, Lumines, Disgaea 3, Wipeout 2048 and for confirmed games Lord of Apocalypse, Ragnarock Odyssey, Tales of Innocence R, Street Fightter X Tekken, Kyoukugen Dasshutsu ADV Zennin Shiboudesu, Persona 4 the Golden and i'm sure there will be alot more announced soon.
lol still gonna use your fanboy excuses?

come at me bro.

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
obvious troll thread lol but still going to participate:

Still enjoying my 3DS, playing a lot of Raid mode Resident evil and Find Mii game... fucken awesome ;-) I like the swapnote and send nasty shit at my friends... nintendo video is ok...but I hate the fack I cant save the cool videos... my only problem with the 3DS is the fucking retarded battery life... but vita aint better...

Reactions: 2 people

camus24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Sometimes I don't understand other people, if you don't like the Nintendo franchise why in the world you bought the 3ds?, for me is great, i had my 3ds since the release date. In this moment I have 9 3ds games (plus others ds games) and I never get bored, at this moment I´m playing RE:revelation online with a friend and is great a lot of fun, a few day ago i bought the metal gear, still does not start to play it because the RE but is another great game. For me is a great console, really awesome. Mario kart, super mario, kid Icarus, luigis mansion, resident evil, metal gear, zelda, crush 3d, a lot of games already on the market and a lot to come. I don't like fighting games but is also a lot of this kind of games.

Reactions: 2 people

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
lol still gonna use your fanboy excuses?

come at me bro.
It's amazing how you troll the threads here and anytime someone posts a different opinion from your outlandish fanboy claims and uses evidence, you accuse them of being the fanboy. People wouldn't give quote "fanboy" responses to you if you wouldn't make such outlandish fanboyish claims in the first place. You'd be best starting your claims with "in my opinion" or "in my experience" or "in my preference" in the future. Just friendly advice.

Reactions: 1 person

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is anyone else bored with thier 3DS and find themselves doing other things more like playing thier ps3 or something? cause it seems nintendo can't make their any more fun than it was months ago when it was first released.

lol troll post is obvious.

Anyways no. I buy lots of games on the eShop, I buy 3DS games. I actually have fun with it.
How is it a troll post if its a legitimate question? lol fanboy can't accept that someone actually got bored with their 3ds.

Dude, everybody gets bored of consoles in the beginning of it's lifespan. Every console always has very little games for the longest times, well, games worth owning.

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else bored with thier 3DS and find themselves doing other things more like playing thier ps3 or something? cause it seems nintendo can't make their any more fun than it was months ago when it was first released.

Anyways no. I buy lots of games on the eShop, I buy 3DS games. I actually have fun with it.
How is it a troll post if its a legitimate question? lol fanboy can't accept that someone actually got bored with their 3ds.

Dude, everybody gets bored of consoles in the beginning of it's lifespan. Every console always has very little games for the longest times, well, games worth owning.
lol i dont remember being bored of my ps2, shit was so cash

MasterPenguin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I feel like I'm the only one not bored with it. I've got Zelda, Mario 3DS and Mario Kart, and I'm still having an absolute blast. Granted I don't have much free time so I haven't played it to death, but it's still an amazing little console.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

The 3DS has been out for over a year and it is just starting to pick up when the Vita has hardly been out for 2 months and it already has some great solid games.
Most of those games are only being released in Japan for now, and some of them might not even be localised. If you go by awesome games that the 3DS has, it has dozens of them, just that they're in Japanese like Monster Hunter Tri G, Beyond the Labyrinth, Dynasty Warriors VS (will be released next month in Japan), Fire Emblem Awakening (also next month), Gundam The 3D Battle, SD Gundam G Generation 3D and some others but these are the most known among those (in the west at least).
The 3DS had several good games soon after it's released, the thing is that most of them never reached Europe or America.

Reactions: 1 person

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

funny how instead of just asking if anyone's bored of their 3ds, you 'coincidentally' had to add in "doing other things more like playing their 'ps3'". anyways, i myself have yet to get bored with my 3ds, but i too am waiting on some specific upcoming games.
So making an exmaple suddenly makes it a troll post? what if I said playing football or sleeping, its just an example, I could've said xbox or pc or something. its like people don't undersatnd the concept of an example.

I know the concept, I just find it oddly coincidental how you use ps3 as the example of something else to do, then someone is a fanboy just because they are having fun. Just seemed like you were putting down the 3ds in favor of Sony. Go back under your bridge.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Calm down, Crazyj3ss. I think it's safe to say you're overreading what the OP was saying. Perhaps the only other system he owns in a PS3, so naturally that was the first thing to come to mind. No reason to continually point fingers when it's been made clear that's not the case (and even if it was, so freaking what?)

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calm down, Crazyj3ss. I think it's safe to say you're overreading what the OP was saying. Perhaps the only other system he owns in a PS3, so naturally that was the first thing to come to mind. No reason to continually point fingers when it's been made clear that's not the case (and even if it was, so freaking what?)

Looks like you didn't get one of the first edits. I pointed out that I wasn't sure if he was just playing or not or whatever, it just seemed like he was trolling in the end, so that's the reason for my final edit. I'm not trying to flip out on anyone.

Btw, no offense to you, but you've done your share of dragging stuff on, etc. in a bit of your other posts, so kind of a hypocrite there, imo.

Back on topic, just downloaded some more games today from the eshop, so still not bored.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Looks like you didn't get one of the first edits. I pointed out that I wasn't sure if he was just playing or not or whatever, it just seemed like he was trolling in the end, so that's the reason for my final edit. I'm not trying to flip out on anyone.

Btw, no offense to you, but you've done your share of dragging stuff on, etc. in a bit of your other posts, so kind of a hypocrite there, imo.

Back on topic, just downloaded some more games today from the eshop, so still not bored.
You're right, I didn't see that first edit when I wrote that out. And I know you weren't, was just saying. Best to drop it while it's still cold.

On topic, I've yet to download anything from the eshop simply because I've been too lazy to link my debit card. :ha: I really should, though. I'm really interested in those 2 samurai games (Sakura Samurai, and that one other I don't remember the name of).

MasterMan194

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just Another Gamer spam these boards with "Gravity Daze it", "Gravity Daze that" so much, that i almost am hating this bad named game.
Vita doesn't compare with 3DS in any way, just like PSP and DS. Save to own both and play the best from both.
...this topic doesn't need to talk about PSV, i think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already