Gaming Anybody Preorder From Amazon?

TackyPie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just wondering if I pre-order from Amazon how quick will i get the item. i planned on get Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS. I heard people getting there item a day or two early i just wanted to know if i preordered will i get it on the release date

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I was just wondering if I pre-order from Amazon how quick will i get the item. i planned on get Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS. I heard people getting there item a day or two early i just wanted to know if i preordered will i get it on the release date

I always get an estimated delivery day when i order from Amazon, so you should too.

They're pretty good with their estimates, i've always got my item on the day they estimate it to arrive at.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I pre ordered Need for Speed Most Wanted Wii U from Amazon. They even have the option in the pre order to get it on release day for 2 bucks more, so I did.

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I preordered Diablo 3 (regrettably, game sucks.) from amazon, It arrived ON release day but it was around noon. (EST here) For my timezone things usually arrive early in the afternoon. Basically if you want something at midnight or w/e you'll have to go to a brick and mortar store.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I preordered SoulSilver and it arrived at my place on the release date IIRC, but I was in the middle of a big city, if you live in the middle of nowhere it could be an extra day.
Actually, I live in the middle of nowhere, and when I pre order, i tend to get games a the day of release or a day early.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.