Homebrew Question Any way to transfer files via USB?

Dougiejones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't heard that complaint with memloader before so I wasn't aware of that. The other USB transfer

method for transferring over USB within HOS itself (the one that came before nxmtp) is supposedly extremely slow though.

Memloader fo me at now is the only solution for exFAT transfers over USB...(othder than FTP)

No need to be so rude. Yes, searching is common sense, but I did a search and NXMTP was at the bottom of

the results.

I agree with cooling down plz. But i don't agree with the rest. NXMTP should be better for FAT32's speed transfes users until now...
As it only takes that file's format...What a pity.

Don't forget NXMTP is fairly recent and didn't get any front page love. I barely saw it.

Let me give you some details if you please...Trials and errors...:

- µSDHX capacity
- exFAT formatted
- Old AIO µSD/SD/MMC/USB 2.0 adapter

Every times i pull out my µSD (exFAT) of the Switch and tried to even copy something onto it by the USB Adapter from the PC the whole latter got corrupted
no matter file size :blush:
It never happened with the same µSD Card formated FAT32

Nethertheless...I felt disappointed and searched for another manner. So NXMTP and Memloader got involved. But which one to choose ?
After read NXMTP was not for me cause it only takes care of FAT32...Then i leaned onto Memloader (6MB/s).
Slow but none corrupted data transfered anymore.

As a resume it would be great to have the speed's transfer of NXMTP with the compatibility of Memloader :)

Last edited by Dougiejones,

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Memloader fo me at now is the only solution for exFAT transfers over USB...(othder than FTP)

I agree with cooling down plz. But i don't agree with the rest. NXMTP should be better for FAT32's speed transfes users until now...
As it only takes that file's format...What a pity.

Let me give you some details if you please...Trials and errors...:

- µSDHX capacity
- exFAT formatted
- Old AIO µSD/SD/MMC/USB 2.0 adapter

Every times i pull out my µSD (exFAT) of the Switch and tried to even copy something onto it by the USB Adapter from the PC the whole latter got corrupted
no matter file size :blush:
It never happened with the same µSD Card formated FAT32

Nethertheless...I felt disappointed and searched for another manner. So NXMTP and Memloader got involved. But which one to choose ?
After read NXMTP was not for me cause it only takes care of FAT32...Then i leaned onto Memloader (6MB/s).
Slow but none corrupted data transfered anymore.

As a resume it would be great to have the speed's transfer of NXMTP with the compatibility of Memloader :)
My card is ExFat. I use Nxmtp. No worries on my system.

Reactions: Dougiejones

Dougiejones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My card is ExFat. I use Nxmtp. No worries on my system.

It works on exfat from what I understand, you just can't send files over 4gb.
Also don't use exfat if you use homebrew.

Ok guys thx for the info but as i only use XCI for the moment the size >4gb would be a problem.
I don't want to split.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay