Melled

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey yall.

Ok, I have an Xbox slim 250 gb and i want to install a XE CR3 pro (i think its called) also a demon for the duel boot option.

Now the box itself is a corona i think (250gb) on the latest dash: 16xxx.

My question is obviously, am I able to go ahead and solder these onto the motherboard?

I have done my research, but i would still like some sort of go-ahead before i make an order.

Thanks.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am not familiar with TX products, are they made by Xecuter? Does anybody know if boards can be used with other boards such as matrix with Xecuter?

My guess would be yes but if anyone has a particular set-up witch works well please let me know. Thanks.

Also what are matrix set-ups like? There is a guy here in New Zealand selling pre-installd RGH setups online with matrix chips and there are same model as mine*, so that has brought questions to mind.
*Slim Corona250GB.

Thank you!

Yes their made by Xecuter (TX is Team Xecuter)
And yes they do work together but I personally don't prefer it.

I've never used any Matrix hardware meself so I unfortunately can't help you with that.
But their pretty much the same except for a few things (along with a couple of software changes)

ok so the dash is not to high? also if the soldering is to gnarly ill get help, thanks.

No the dash isn't to high.
Every dash is hackable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1