Hardware Any memory sticks that go up to 100GB?

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I used a dual Micro SD adapter plus two 64GB Micro SD cards. I now have 128GB or storage on my PSP. I recommend this route as it's not too expensive.

64GB is SDXC which the adapters do not support. I call your bullshit, sir.

It depends on if the adapter has a hard coded limit as the only real difference between SDXC and SDHC is that SDXC uses exFAT/fat64 by default because Windows XP and later refuse to format anything above 32GB as fat32. So yes, with a well designed SDHC adapter you can use SDXC cards just fine.

MacrossSkullOne

"She's a Magical Girl"
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you use a pro duo 2 slot adapter, you can use two 64gb memory cards to bump it up 118gb (with the overhead loss). I know this, because, I'am using one on my PSP.
0712122326-00.jpg

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
If you use a pro duo 2 slot adapter, you can use two 64gb memory cards to bump it up 118gb (with the overhead loss). I know this, because, I'am using one on my PSP.

(picture removed)

What specific brand and model of adapter are you using? As most adapters can't do that it would be nice to know exactly what you are using.

MacrossSkullOne

"She's a Magical Girl"
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

(picture removed)

What specific brand and model of adapter are you using? As most adapters can't do that it would be nice to know exactly what you are using.

These:

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
The 32GB limit of SDHC is artificial. There are two versions of SDXC version 3 and 4, 3 is identical to 2 (SDHC) in every way except the artificial 32GB limit is removed. Therefore all current SDXCs work.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
The 32GB limit of SDHC is artificial. There are two versions of SDXC version 3 and 4, 3 is identical to 2 (SDHC) in every way except the artificial 32GB limit is removed. Therefore all current SDXCs work.

Provided you can find a working adapter as most adapters don't support 64GB cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi