Hardware any 3ds/2ds for 100$ or less? (FW 9.2>,CFW-able)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,424
  • Replies 11
D

Deleted User

OP
EDIT-for anybody coming in 2018 or later- this thread is outdated, if you wanna hack your 2ds or 3ds please refer to hack.3ds for tutorials on how to hack any 3ds or 2ds on any firmware, for free or for 10$ at worst case scenario. it will allow you to edit saves, run emulators and install cia files.

that's about my budget. I have a new 3ds on 10.1 with sky3ds, but it freaks me out that I cant play CIA and all new games (LOZ tri force heroes)

so I can overcome it using CFW on compatible 2ds/3ds.
so... can some1 help me to find reliable source for buying 3ds/2ds on the right firmware (like amazon) with shipping (included in 100$) to israel?

I prefer the old3ds rather then the 2ds, but if it'll be a very big diffrence in price (like 10-15$) then i'll take the 2ds.

also, the lowest price I saw is 97$ for 3ds.

don't care about region, prefer jap.

if there's a bundle with pokemon x/y for 30$ more, it's fine, I know some1 that will buy it.

Last edited by ,

Angely

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmmm that's a tough request, because you're importing you might've to pay tax too, so if you're willing to go that far I'd say you'd better add another $100/150 & look at a site like nippon yasan ( i know they still sell the old 3ds for like $140-180 for the console), amiami, nin-nin games (they sell via Amazon too), playasia, rakuten ,buyagme2 etc. & see if they have an old bundle for the JP O3DS (LL/XL) for US region, maybe check vgplus (videogameplus) It's a canadian store that ships worldwide. Hope this helps a bit.

Last edited by Angely,
D

Deleted User

OP
Hmmm that's a tough request, because you're importing you might've to pay tax too, so if you're willing to go that far I'd say you'd better add another $100/150 & look at a site like nippon yasan ( i know they still sell the old 3ds for like $140-180 for the console), amiami, nin-nin games (they sell via Amazon too), playasia, rakuten ,buyagme2 etc. & see if they have an old bundle for the JP O3DS (LL/XL) for US region, maybe check vgplus (videogameplus) It's a canadian store that ships worldwide. Hope this helps a bit.
are all these sites reliable? in which can I find the lowest price?

Angely

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
are all these sites reliable? in which can I find the lowest price?

They're all reliable stores.I don't know which one have the lowest price though.It's different case by case. So I'd say check them out! You should check Amazon too ofcourse.

If you use hax 2.5 you can use HANS and boot the newer games - it goes around anti piracy (IIRC)

He wants to use .cia files & you can't use those on a fw that's >9.2. You need cfw/emunand for .cia , which is why he's asking for a <9.2 2ds/3ds!

Last edited by Angely,
D

Deleted User

OP
That's a myth that was debunked, and I don't see how it's related to this topic anyway since it's only an issue with Sky3DS.
I think that it isn't real, 'cause AFAIK ya can't even write new games to sky3ds, that even before putting it inside 3ds. but even if you're right, there still is no way to run cia-only titles on my console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1