Hacking ANNOUNCING: GATEWAY 2.0 “OMEGA” PRIVATE BETA

JinbuKami

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry guys, I really don't have any time during the week to read and study this stuff. I have my 3DS up to date, that means I can't use the gateway, right? It requires a 4.5 fw? :c

yup, still 4.5. just read the first post, thats enough knowledge for next 2 months xD

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By untrimmed roms does it mean one would have to use the 16GB version of pokemon x/y in emunand mode for it to work?

Uh... 16GB? The ROM is only 2GB (exactly) untrimmed. Unless you meant Gb (GigaBITS), then yes, the 16Gb untrimmed ROM.

jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
yup, still 4.5. just read the first post, thats enough knowledge for next 2 months xD

Yeah I read, the thing is I'm actually pretty lost in the matter. I don't really even know what FW is my 3ds currently running on.
Anyway, thanks mate!

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't remove the Firmware Data !! I spent 8 hours trying to find what my problem was and it was the trimmed FW Data :S about half of the games I have were freezing. Just trim the CCI in 3DSExplorer (exept for Pokemon and Animal crossint) and you'll be fine!

Reactions: cypher007

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bet this has been answered a million times... any way of going on wi-fi for this?

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
god damn it... i'll give 1-2 more years to see if it gets wi-fi...

Wifi works for retail carts in Classic mode. You don't have to sacrifice your 4.5 firmware, but you still have to pay for games you want to play online.

linkfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anybody tried to update emuNand with this beta? Does this still have accident update real NAND problem??
The bug is still present.

That is not a bug. The 3DS reboots when you back out of System Settings, whether on sysNAND or emuNAND, there's nothing they can do about that. Just double check that you're on emuNAND before you update, it's that simple. Or if you want to be cautious, delete all wireless AP settings from your sysNAND.

blitzar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if it's already been asked, but how do I go about getting my rom list to sort them alphabetically? In the multirom function.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
By untrimmed roms does it mean one would have to use the 16GB version of pokemon x/y in emunand mode for it to work?

16 Gbit not GB, roms are 2 Gigabytes in size, like Before EmuNAND isnt essential to run games, its more for eshop and downloading updates etc, you still dont have online play with roms either way

Sorry if it's already been asked, but how do I go about getting my rom list to sort them alphabetically? In the multirom function.
Copy them to your microSD in Alphabetical order, they list in the order they are copied to the microSD card

Also the only way you will accidental update is the same as before, you have to drop out of system settings and reenter it then update, even when i have wifi enabled the whole time, create an EmuNAND, aslong as i see the GW3D showing in the System Settings, i have updated multiple 3DS EmuNANDs fine

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I need help how do you put multiple Roms on SD card I did but when I press select it says raw dumped found

Make sure your MicroSD is formated to Fat32 or ExFat and just drag and drop the .3ds files to your MicroSD. Simple as that

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a SD card with emunand that is still on 4.5 and for some reasons, when I'm in settings (in emunand GW mode) it doesn't show "GW 4.5U" but it shows the regular "Ver. 4.5U" ... I didn't update with this SD card :S I had another one that was on 7.1.15U and it showed GW 4.5U so I updated this one and everything was fine.

lamerena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
my 3ds always get black screen when the red card is inserted when I open on anyone got the same problem?

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone get fragmentation error when try to run Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney ?
Literally just got finished playing it. From what I can tell, Fragmentation errors occur with a bad rom dump. Either find a different rom or dump it yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What do you mean I've known you since today