OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

http://neregate.com/...12-Anime-v4.png
^ Link to huge image of anime.

Season looks alright. I see a few things I might possibly be interested in.

Out of them all, i'm quite excited for Another, and incredibly excited for Black Rock Shooter.
Kill Me Baby seems funny. There's a few others but I don't feel like mentioning them.

Hell yeah, K-ON! movie. It took me forever to actually watch K-ON, but I enjoyed it once I finally did.

EDIT: Oh and fuck yeah, Carnival Phantasm S3. That is the greatest comedy anime of all time.
Of
All
Time.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Some interesting sounding Anime ^^

but i think i am mostly interested in the Gaiking Movie and the new .Hack movie oO
due to my lack of time movies are currently my fav. better than any long going series i stop watching after 50 episodes.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In some ways I have to wonder why I bother with these threads - I have pretty much got to the point where I never watch anime unless it has finished already or has enough of a buffer to do a marathon of sorts but I am here none the less.

My usual policy of "if it is set in a school then it is not on my playlist" is in effect and as such it looks like especially thin pickings for new stuff
Brave10- maybe if I hear it is good.
Aquarion Evol- maybe if I have space although I never saw the first.

Films- a lack of description did not help but
Space Pirate Captain Harlock
Gaiking- perhaps although I am wary of throwbacks (not to mention I have not seen the original).
Beserk- if only because I played the DC game back when.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up